100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Cool 3D graphics
- It runs smoothly
- More of the same
- No online leaderboards
+ By Firefrog Games
Solitaire Ultra is a version of the classic card game solitaire graphically enhanced
Make a straight-down with the given cards and the ones that you take from the deck by alternating blacks and red suits. In a nutshell, the classic solitaire.
What's the added value of Solitaire Ultra then? The graphics: 3D graphics and clear interface, with effects. It runs smoothly, we've noticed issues with the screentouch response. It makes the classic game even more addictive.
From options you can enable/disable sound, choose 1-card game or 3 cards-game as well as choose the kind of table you want to play over (there are 4 unlocked and 4 more you will have to unlock by playing). What's more, there are 3 different kind of decks (only one unlock by default). There's a high scores leaderboard which is not available yet, until January 2012. If you want to remove ads you can upgrade to the PRO version (from the Lite version), which includes the same features, no ads though.
Solitaire Ultra is the first game that Firefrog Games has launched on the Market. We wish them luck and downloads. Recommendable.
★ All-new HD Graphics optimized for Phones and Tablets ★
★ Achievements unlock new deck designs, deck backs, and tables ★
★ NEW high score tables ★
Solitaire Ultra features high-resolution 3D graphics combined with exciting gameplay to bring the world's favourite game into the 21st Century.
Choose from many different designs for the cards, the backs, and the table, to crate your perfect playing environment.
And now, with Global and National High Score Tables, compete against the world for the highest score!
Solitaire Ultra is free, with ads. You can remove ads by purchasing the option within Solitaire Ultra.
Solitaire, also known as Klondike or Patience, is the world’s most popular solo card-game.
- Fixed a crash specific to ICS on SGS2.
- Bugfixes, also reduced the amount of RAM needed to run. Thanks to all for your patience... writing Android apps is sometimes a bit 'whack-a-mole'.
- Cards can now be dragged from foundations (by popular request).
- Complete rewrite of bitmap management. Should be seriously less prone to out-of-memory errors.
- Heather S. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Klárka Mottlová Downloaded Jul 7, 2013
- Infomercial Downloaded Jun 5, 2013
- Cavalao Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- washington24 Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- Cambei40 Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- lzirkle80 Downloaded Mar 30, 2013
- sam0505 Downloaded Mar 27, 2013
- Júlio C. Downloaded Mar 24, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The game looks nice and flashy with decent options but its not as fluid and easy to play as some of the less pretty options out there.
App kept crashing..uninstalled
Keeps me in tuned in
Game is entertaining
Nice!! I enjoy this game
If you like solitare you will love this one