1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Highly configurable
- Excellent screentouch response
- Good-looking layout
- No online leaderboards
- A single game mode
A solitaire card game also known as Patience Klondike or Windows Solitaire
You all know how this works, don't you? Complete each Solitaire puzzle made up by piles of cards, taking cards from the deck and putting them in order (from king to ace) alternating colors. That easy.
Solitaire by 1bsyl has been set in a good-looking layout. Screentouch response, which is probably the most important in this kind of drag&drop games, works properly. What's more, from settings you can customize parameters to your liking (audio, orientation, display score, display moves, time, doble-clicking, deal cards 1by1 or 3by3.... and much more). You can even set text colors, fullscreen view, background and other appearance issues.
The game includes some statistics about your games, how many moves you did and your highest scores. You can undo and restart easily thanks to the dock-buttons at the bottom. Finally, there's a changelog (bulb icon) where the enhancements introduced after each update will be shown.
In a few words: a highly customizable Solitaire which cute graphics and an excellent screentouch response. We're missing though online leaderboards to submit best marks and, perhaps, more different game modes.
Taking a shuffled standard 52-card deck of playing cards (without Jokers), one upturned card is dealt on the left of the playing area, then six downturned cards (from left to right). On top of the downturned cards, an upturned card is dealt on the left-most downturned pile, and downturned cards on the rest until all piles have an upturned card. The piles should look like the figure to the right.
The four foundations (light rectangles in the upper right of the figure) are built up by suit from Ace (low in this game) to King, and the tableau piles can be built down by alternate colors, and partial or complete piles can be moved if they are built down by alternate colors also. Any empty piles can be filled with a King or a pile of cards with a King. The point of the game is to build up a stack of cards starting with 2 and ending with King, all of the same suit. Once this is accomplished, the goal is to move this to a foundation, where the player has previously placed the Ace of that suit. Once the player has done this, they will have "finished" that suit- the goal being, of course, to finish all suits, at which time the player will have won.
This game has many options :
- Normal / Landscape mode
- French / English card images
- large / normal size cards
- dealing cards 3 by 3, or 1 by 1
- Undo button
- Standard / Vegas mode
- Audio On / Off
- left-handed or right-handed
- Time : ON / OFF
- Unveil cards
- height of columns is dynamic or not
- Many translations ! EN, PL, NL, FR, IT, ES, PT.
- shadows, back card color, speed, ...
- Fix "black" background not working.
- Fix "number of move" counter not working with "undo" feature.
Previous Versions :
- 1.62: Bugs fixed
- 1.61: More reactive interface
- 1.60: Improve the large set of cards
- 1.59: Improve card resolution. Especially for Full-HD device.
- 1.58: Fix rare bug when starting audio sub-system.
- Justin A. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Aldrey J. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Priscila R. Downloaded May 5, 2013
- amer2013 Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- Bence M. Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- Irena W. Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
- Tóth A. Downloaded Mar 14, 2013
- Victor H. Downloaded Mar 13, 2013
- amrutad65 Downloaded Mar 9, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Too many things are in the wrong place and very upside down
Some tablets use a certain for landscape and this is the only software that makes my landscape mode upside down. Until the issue is repaired I do not recommend this software.
Is this ? In landscape mode all wrong
Asdf the same time and I have to go out
Wonderful, relaxing game :-)