10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Back button acts as 'undo'
- Free and no ads
- Graphics can be improved
Solitaire with different modes and no ads.
With four different modes to choose among (Regular, Spider, Freecell and Forty Thieves), a fast paced solitaire game is something you have to download if your device doesn't come with it by default.
When played, it hasn't show any bug or lag. You can drag the cards, move just the last ones from a stack or use the 'back' button infinitely to undo every action you've done so far. The background and graphics are very simple, but considering it's a game without ads, it might have been too much to ask for anything else.
No secrets, it's just what it is.
Regular, Spider, Freecell, Forty Thieves
New in Version 1.12
- Bug fixes, stats tracking fix
- Forty Thieves Game Added (Thanks to sirpengi)
- Search button can deal if you have no trackball (Thanks to Eric)
- Menu button for saving, options, etc
- Click trackball to deal
- Undo using the back butto
- Chun Suen L. Downloaded 23h ago
- Danilamilloni Downloaded 1d ago
- Desplancke V. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Tawnya T. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Laura S. Downloaded Nov 25, 2013
- Chloe W. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Daniel B. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Hüseyin D. Favorited Sep 25, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Sep 23, 2013
Can't play spider solitaire on my new phone please fix.
Was once great, but a nonstandard UI, combined with a lack of updates, means that half the games (spider and forty thieves) are unplayable on newer devices.
The game play is fine but the graphics are from the 80's.
Stat tracking is a great feature. Go ken games!!!!
You can't deal the new stack in the spider portion.
But spider can not be played on my galaxy s4 because it doesn't have a search button. Please update app to work on all phones. Thanks
Can't use track ball function on Note 8.0