10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Quick and easy
- Difficulty settings
- Worldwide playing
+ By AI Factory Limited
Quick and easy way of playing this popular card game
Spades Free allows you to play this popular 4 player game in an easy and quick way.
First of all, you can select your opponents based on their experience. The game difficulty changes depending on the player's experience, trying to compensate it. Next, you can start playing by making Bids. The cars are dealt and you need to enter your preferred bid into the pannel and press accept. If you're 100 or more points behind the other players, you'll be given the Blind Nil option). Then, you can select your cards by tapping them or sliding and releasing. Once all cards have been played, tap on the middle of the table to clear the trick.
If you don't know the game rules, you can easily read them on the How to play section. Likewise, if you're stuck and don't know how to continue you can click on Hint. In addition, in options, you can change some settings to your liking.
Spades Free is, due to everything we've said, a great and simple application for playing this popular card game. The one thing it could be added: playing against worldwide users. In short, this spades application created by AI Factory Limited, is quicker and easier than many others, as you don't need to wait for the opponents to play their cards, it is almost automatic. Recommended for everyone who's looking for a nice and quick Spades application.
Same as our “Spades Free”, but without advertising!
AI Factory Spades brings this classic 4-player contract trick taking card game to the Android market, created to the same high standard as the rest of our games, Spades supplies classy graphics, super smooth gameplay, highly scalable difficulty & much more
- Full Spades Partnership Play
- 18 CPU characters of varying skill (beginner to expert)
- Choose who to partner with and who to play against!
- Three decks of cards to choose from!
- Select from 7 different backgrounds!
- User and CPU player stats!
- Undo & Hints
- Game Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- New!! Added support for Jokers and Deuces
**Note that when upgrading from the Free version, the User/CPU player stats (only) are retained. To do this the game needs to read from your SD card when it starts for the first time, so please make sure the SD card is available and not connected to your PC**
- Allows screen to be used upside down in portrait mode (on some devices)
- Added Jokers and Deuces options!
- Added "Show winning card" option.
- Bidding correction on one rule variant
- Bug fix in bidding
- Strengthen weaker levels
- Code optimisation
- Art updates
- Significant updates to AI
- Animated CPU players (can be switched off in options)
- Fix to Blind Nil issue
- New background added
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- UpdatedNew version 1.41 released on 11/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on 02/25/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 01/10/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.341 released on 09/05/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.34 released on 09/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.331 released on 08/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.33 released on 08/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.321 released on 06/22/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.32 released on 06/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.313 released on 05/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.312 released on 04/26/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.311 released on 04/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.31 released on 04/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.301 released on 12/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 released on 11/29/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.24 released on 10/25/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 10/19/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.23 released on 10/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.22 released on 10/11/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.21 released on 10/05/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on 10/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.12 released on 07/11/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.11 released on 07/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 05/22/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.08 released on 02/13/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 01/11/12.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.49 to £0.99 on 12/22/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 11/28/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.06 released on 09/26/11.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.99 to £1.49 on 09/26/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on 08/18/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.04 released on 08/11/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on 08/11/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.03 released on 07/29/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 07/27/11.
Displaying 4 of 35 - show all
Fun game, love the animation and fast past. Would like to play online with others. Please enable more options.
This is fun to play. However, the computer players play so terribly that it can get extremely frustrating. The computer could have the worst hand ever, and yet will bid 3 books rather than nil. Also throws away the low joker to the high joker almost every time.
I plays this game right before I go to bed. Love this game.
The AI is simply amazing! The CPU players are really true to their level of play! This is far and away the best version of this game I've ever had the pleasure to play.
Great game, have been playing this for years. It's a Classic that never gets old!
Hope it really knows how to play. Lol
Nice game its a must try.