10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Fun and entertaining
- Good for exercising your mind
- No additional features
Play easy and simple sudoku with automatic annotations and three input methods
Super Sudoku allows you to play this popular game in your smartphone. You can choose your input method (cell then values, values then cells or automatic) and start playing and trying to complete all the board correctly. If you're not sure, you can add more than one number to a cell and then keep playing and change it later.
When you choose a number, Automatic Annotation allows you to check where is this number located on screen. There are five levels of difficulty (Easy, Medium, Challenging, Hard and Fiendish) and an Undo button which can be really helpful if you made a wrong step.
Kiwi Mobile is the developer of Super Sudoku and other similar games also available for you to play. If you like Sudokus and want a simple and easy application that allows you to play it, be sure to download this app.
Take advantage of Automatic Annotation for effortless calculations of your achievements. Track your patterns with helpful stats and improve your game as you progress.
1. Totally FREE and No Ads.
2. 5 levels of difficulty
3. Undo/Redo and Autosave
4. Standard Sudoku, Sudoku-x, Hyper Sudoku, Percent Sudoku, Color Sudoku and Squiggly Sudoku.
5. Global Leaderboards support. Our rating system awards you points for each puzzle solved based on difficulty.
Please kindly note that the permissions needed for this game is only used for the online leader board. Thanks.
Fixed the crash issue when no internet connections on some devices. Thanks for your kindly support and love!
- Laura S. Downloaded Nov 25, 2013
- Tony W. Downloaded Oct 21, 2013
- Philippe D. Downloaded Oct 5, 2013
- Besnik B. Downloaded Aug 15, 2013
- Prasad2 Downloaded Jul 13, 2013
- sarai26 Downloaded Jul 1, 2013
- Albin_berisha1999 Downloaded Jun 28, 2013
- Trojasccalidad Downloaded Jun 16, 2013
- Angeldevil07 Downloaded May 31, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Great game but I can't get into Top score
Slow confusing and awkward input. Starts putting in pencil numbers when not asked. Unintuative.
Its an alright version of suduko, the input buttons are small though, and if you've mastered the "Suduko 2 Go" app this has the exact same puzzles.
Giao dien kho xem nen xoa roi
It's just awesome!!
I can't upload a picture, submit a score, or link to Facebook