500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Different levels tables
- Different size tables
- Extra free chips everyday
- The community is larger in other Poker lobbies
- Too simple regarding customization
- We’re missing more tournaments and game modes
VIP Poker is an online Poker game to play against thousands of users from around the World
VIP Poker is an online poker lobby, perhaps not as famous as Pokerstars or Zynga Poker, but with everything that poker player needs to play and improve their skills.
Don't mind if you’re a beginner or a Pro player, there are different level and different size tables (5 or 9 players). Just search in the lobby the one that fits you. You get free chips everyday for playing, however, better if you win cash parties or tournament for increasing your bankroll, otherwise you won’t be able to play once you run out of chips (until you get more next day). You can also buy extra chips with real money (in-app purchase).
There are coming up hundreds of poker rooms for playing on smartphones. The added value of VIP Poker is its simplicity. In other words, it got just the needed buttons for playing. So the controls are intuitive: really easy to get the hang of it.
There’s no need to create an account for playing VIP Poker, phone-number-based profile. Thus, you can play against other players from around the World, no matter if they’re using Android or iOS. Customize your avatar and raise it up.
VIP Poker has been developed by TinyCo, an emerging developer focus on gambling games.
Features in VIP Poker:
- FREE to play!
- FREE 100k chips for new players!
- FREE additional daily chips!
- Play online with thousands of players over 3G or WIFI!
- 5 or 9 seat Texas Hold’em Poker tables!
- No account creation needed. Just get in and play!
- Play at your own pace with different speeds!
- Play LIVE with your iPhone and iPod friends!!
- Choose from several avatar pictures, including the Android robot!
- Buy additional chips!
Please note: A network connection is required to play.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
-Status bar notification when a table is running. Tapping the notification will take you back to the game.
-When the app runs in background, the sound is muted.
-Hardware device Menu button now brings up "Mute Sound" or "Exit Game".
-Replaced UI buttons with better looking buttons.
-Various minor UI tweaks.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The app never calculates the hand right. I dont know how many times i had a better hand and the app gave the pot to someone else. Absolutely terrible. I guess a pair beats three of a kind now.
It ok no wsop or dragonplay but can pass the time
Kept kicking me out, site totally sucks!