4 in a Row
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- 2 game modes
- Only 7 levels
Play 4 in a row against the machine or a friend
4 in a Row is a classic game where your aim is to connect four pieces before your opponent does. You can play your move by tapping twice on the column (one for selecting, two for confirming, but this can be changed in settings) or just by clicking once on the right place of the upper line.
There are two game modes (play with a friend or against the machine) and seven difficulty levels but if you're good enough, there's no real challenge and you can play them all quickly. Otherwise, if you're not a good player, you can undo your moves as many times as you want just by tapping the Undo button.
Tobias Eckert is the creator of this game and eight more applications for Android. If you want to play 4 in a row, this is a good application, but certainly not the best.
Connect four pieces before your opponent does.
- 7 difficulty levels
- One and two player mode
- Switch levels while you play
- Unlimited Undos
- High res (HD) graphics (perfect for tablets like the Galaxy Tab or Motorola Xoom)
- Two color schemes
Free, with ads.
With downloading the game, you explicitly agree to the Terms of Usage set forth at: http://www.androidcan.com/game_tou.html
Version 3.1.2: New AdMob SDK
Version 3.1.1: New AdMob SDK, Bug Fixes
Version 3.1: Improved memory management
Version 3.0.2: New AdMob SDK
Version 3.0.1: New AdMob SDK, Bug Fixes
Version 3.0 includes several new features as well as bug fixes:
* Honeycomb (Android 3.0) layout for Tablets
* Keyboard support
* Added sound effects
* Fixed Layout breaks
* Fixed force closes that occured when the device was rotated
- abdoodh Downloaded Jul 13, 2013
- ribbenz Downloaded Jul 4, 2013
- Mohammed M. Downloaded Jul 1, 2013
- Jeirena Downloaded Jun 14, 2013
- Pietersz Downloaded Jun 3, 2013
- trisha brown01 Downloaded Jun 2, 2013
- mounika22 Downloaded May 26, 2013
- Savio F. Downloaded May 23, 2013
- papichino0000 Downloaded May 13, 2013
Easy levels from 1to 5
Good talent and it good for the brain
It is rubbish and don't work