Block Basher Demo
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Block Basher is a unique 3D physics puzzle game where structures of blocks containing unique colored blocks must me knocked down in the least amount of throws possible. Use a combination of wit, brute force, (explosions) Nitro blocks, Pop blocks, and Implosion blocks to cause destruction to the structures.
This game take the simple premise of Jenga and expands on it for an interesting game experience. No other game on the market has you destroying structures of blocks quite like this. This game works great on both phones and tablets. This Demo contains the first 15 levels to get you familiar with the game. The full paid version will have 60 levels with more levels added in the future.
- Play in a unique cardboard paper world
- Full 3D Graphics
- Real-time physics
- Different types of blocks to help destroy the structures such as explosions or implosions
- Unlock 1 game tweak
- 60 levels to smash, destroy, and knock down
- Additional levels added in the future
- Unlock 5 game tweaks
- Additional tweaks to unlock in the future
**Note: This game requires a high end devices such as current-gen dual-core or quad-core phones to run smoothly. Phones that don't meat this requirement will experience lag on more complicated levels. (Basically if your running Jellybean or higher your phone should be fine). If you are having issues make sure no other apps are running by closing them, and power-saver mode isn't enable on the device. If you can overclock your device (root required) increase your device clock speed.
Please let me know what you think with comments and ratings and any issue you are having. Thanks for downloading and I hope you enjoy the game.
** Full Change Log **
- Updated Game Engine
- Updated Sound System
- Added 10 more levels to Full Version
- Minor bug fixes
- Added total block left in level
- Add rate button (I would be very appreciative if you could rate)
- Add 'Buy Full Version' button
Fix compatibility issues with newer devices (HTC DNA, Samsung Galaxy etc)
Fix 'Tap to continue' font size problem
Fix game title cover up 'Start' button on large displays
Fix level select menu being offset
Fix 'Unlockables' text within the 'Unlockables Menu' displaying incorrectly on large displays
- Released Demo and Full versions of the game.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed issue of invisible artifacts from previous levels not clearing so users where hitting invisible walls that shouldn't be there. Sorry for any problems this caused.
View full change log in descriptions