Bomb Catch Classic KABOOM Game
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Russ Kumro
- ALL NEW BUMPER mode - adds a physics twist to the game. (selectable in the Options menu)
- Classic Retro 80s style game play
- Classic game sounds and music
- High Score Save
- Retro 8BIT Style pixel art
- Cool explosion effects
- Finger breaking high speed game play
- Nice Blend of 3D and pixel graphics
- Chiptune music for Options and How to Play screens
- Tilt Control - Allows you to tilt your device left and right to move the water buckets
- Touch - Use your finger to move the water buckets
- Classic - This is a endless mode where you keep playing till the bomber is so fast you cant keep up. How far can you get?
- Bumper - A new twist on an old genre, where there are bumpers on screen that cause the bombs to bounce making things more challenging for the player.
- Easy - For Kids or those just getting into this fast paced game. great for practice till you are ready for Hard mode.
- Hard - Fast, finger breaking speed, that keeps increasing as you clear each level. it gets so fast that you cant blink your eyes or you'll miss a bomb.
Remember Playing Atari and Coleco vision back when games were all about hand eye coordination and getting the highest score possible was all that mattered? Relive classic gaming at its best with Bomb Catch, a fast paced finger breaking retro action game. If your not fast enough, KABOOM.
PLEASE take the time to give feedback as i would love to hear from my users how to improve the game and make it more enjoyable for all! Thanks for taking the time to look at my app! I truly appreciate it! Russ
Tags: arcade game catching bombs, retro arcadegames bomber.
- Various fixes
- Clearer font
- Added better physics to the bumper mode.
- 12 ALL NEW LEVELS IN BUMPER GAME MODE
- If user feedback is good, additional bumper levels will be added so PLEASE take the time to give feedback on the game!!!
- Catch the Bombs as they bounce off the bumper boxes
- New types of bumper boxes appear as higher levels
- Options screen now available
- Choose between Tilt or Finger control
- Choose between Easy or Hard Modes