10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Good graphics and smooth controls
- Nothing new here
In Captain Clumsy, you need to help William Clumsy recover the Pirate's Booty he lost to the Gulls, his enemies.
The gameplay consists of a free fall in which the Captain will need to collect as many coins as possible and avoid hitting the enemies and other obstacles that might cause him death. You need to tap on different parts of the screen to steer him right or left, taking into account that there are plenty of difficult obstacles to play through.
The graphics are great, 3D-like and the controls are smooth enough. Even though the game is not really original, the game is fun and fans of falling games will definitely appreciate it.
G-GEE GAMES is the developer of Captain Clumsy, a fun arcade game for all audiences, nothing really outstanding but adequate and entertaining. If you enjoy this type of games, go try it out.
PIRATE ACTION WITH A (CLUMSY) TWIST
“Captain Clumsy” is the epic saga of William Clumsy, pirate captain on the verge of retirement, and of the hefty pirate’s booty he ‘collected’ through the hard ‘work’ of a lifetime.
After losing the booty in a moment of ultimate Clumsy-ness, the Captain (literally!) jumps to the rescue. However, the booty is now in the very sharp claws of the Gulls and the Captain will have to use his guile, skill, bravery - and sheer greediness - to get it back!
PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST GAME WITH BIRDS
A 3D, physics-based, challenging and insanely fun falling game suited for:
- Those who enjoy vastly different levels and multiple layers of gameplay
- Pirate fans (Pirate trumps Ninja every time! At least until we decide to make a Ninja game... :)
- Casual to mid-core players: go through levels the easy way... or play to the max!
- Treasure hunters and collectors
- Bus and metro commuters: strictly one-handed gameplay!
- People who like a challenge and honing their gaming skills
- People who are not too overtly serious about things
- People who have a score to settle with bad-tempered birds
New, unique Levels added on a regular basis.
FEATURES IN A NUTSHELL
- A simple, smart and fun falling game, handcrafted with love
- Cutting edge physics engine: fall, slow down, push, break, bounce, smash, magnetize!
- 3D graphics in full Retina resolution
- Twenty-six, fully handmade, unique levels with multiple twists and turns
- A SUPER soundtrack from Ari Pulkkinen, creator of the original soundtracks of “Angry Birds” and “Angry Birds Seasons”!
- Pirate Powers: Upgradable Power-ups, extra-Health, Rum of Life, extra-Balloons and more!
- Killer Gulls: avoid them or die... or use the Gull Smasher to exact revenge!
- Physicalized Barrels: smash them on the Gulls’ heads
- Twenty-five hidden Legendary Treasures: find them all!
- Fourteen Achievements
- Introductory Captain Clumsy comic
STILL NOT ENOUGH?
Are you serious, matey? The game is FREE. Go play and have some fun, arrr!
Like the Captain at https://www.facebook.com/CaptClumsy (you can even have a chat with him!)
Follow the Captain @captclumsy on Twitter
Watch the awesome Trailer at: http://youtu.be/3NQo1NL4fm4
Developed by http://cuteattack.com/
Recently changed in this version:
We want to thank all players for their constructive feedback.
This build addresses them with a lot of bug fixes and by reducing the frequency of ingame advertising.
Lists with: Captain Clumsy
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Comments and ratings for Captain Clumsy
It was fun now it just quits
Started to like this game.. makes me play further n further. And that sound.. ohhh wat a heavenly sound track.. tooo soothing to hear.. luv it like hell..
The way you control the game is awful Tap tap tap my finger is going to broke ..
Id love to have a Jack Sparrow alt, lol!
Great game. Not sure who likes it more... Me or my twins.
Discovered this from Android Central. Really enjoying it, it gets better at the higher levels. The only issue is that controlling the direction u push the barrels is a bit hard, but its not too bad