City Island ™: Builder Tycoon
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to learn
- Long gameplay
- Some lag and performance issues.
+ By Sparkling Society ™
City management game
City Island is, plainly, a city management game. It comes with everything it should have: quite a handful buildings, a not-so-complex yet complete management system, options here and there and an easy interface. Perhaps its best part is the internal work to toy with statistics and recreate how your city is, much like the first Sim City series did.
However, game finds it hard to not lag, and graphics could be improved not only to make them more pleasing but also enjoyable in large screens.
Anyway, a good city management game if you can't afford one of the expensive ones or your device can't bear those fancy last-generation management games.
In City Island you will expand and build houses for your citizens, decorations and community buildings to make them happy, explore the beach, and create jobs so you can earn money and gold from your happy citizens. If you like to play a free citygame on Android™, building a virtual life on City Island is your best choice! Expand your city to make it larger and more challenging.
Discover and expand your island, town and beach life in a virtual world full of quests where you have the power to build a lot of different structures with a choice of 100+ unique buildings, like hotels, cinema's, offices, bakeries, restaurants, and even oil platforms on your paradise island. Start with a tiny city and grow it into a large metropolis. Catch some fish with your boats, make people happy by building parks, beach huts, schools, churches, libraries, museums, plants, and even a nice ferris wheel. It is all about insight and balance in this city town game: happy people attract more citizens, who will need residences and jobs. You have all the power in this epic story: discover what is the best way to be a successful entrepreneur in this fabulous virtual world!
** Features **
- Top FREE to play simulation game
- Tablet support
- HIGH QUALITY town graphics
- Translated to 18 languages
- Intuitive gameplay
- Challenge to create your own new virtual paradise
- Unlock and build from a list of 100+ Unique buildings (residential, commercial, farm, community, decoration, park, plants, beach and sea buildings like oil platforms and more)
- Currencies: gold and cash
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings
- Build residences for your larger population of citizens
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- Collect XP and level up to unlock new buildings for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand the tiny city on your larger paradise island to create more room for constructing more buildings, and making your tiny city bigger and bigger
- Speed up construction/upgrade time using gold
- Lots of adventure and quests to unlock
- Help your citizens build a city on this exotic island and explore the beach
- Age independent story
- Find pirate chests around your island, containing cash or gold
- Tons of hours of fun
- Play with your friends: enter friend codes and gift codes to receive cash and gold
- The "City Advisor" will provide insight and tell you what is needed in your city
* Game leaderboard added!
* 50 new levels
* UI changes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I love this game, but it is causing a lot of frustration, because I hardly get to continue playing it. The exp. Points and money keeps freezing up on the screen, and I am forced to reboot. If this problem gets solved I will give it 5 stars for sure. I believe the problem is the ads popping up, it seems to freeze immediately after the first add every time!!!
I like it!
The knew update is terrible,I can't collect money without it freezing or going to a black screen.. Also its told me I had to wait 87hours to even collect the profit.. Other than that its a great game!
It freezes this game is crap
I had several problems with this like not detecting my touch and my money and XP, but this game is still awesome!
Cute graphics work well on an 8" tablet. Tutorial is brief but useful. Controls are pretty straightforward, unless there a pause button that I haven't found? A glitch sometimes causes notification icons to stick around and cluttter the screen. Fishing boats also freeze from time to time. Restarting the game solves both these problems, but a formal fix would be great. Ads aren't too freq