City Island ™
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to learn
- Long gameplay
- Some lag and performance issues.
City management game
City Island is, plainly, a city management game. It comes with everything it should have: quite a handful buildings, a not-so-complex yet complete management system, options here and there and an easy interface. Perhaps its best part is the internal work to toy with statistics and recreate how your city is, much like the first Sim City series did.
However, game finds it hard to not lag, and graphics could be improved not only to make them more pleasing but also enjoyable in large screens.
Anyway, a good city management game if you can't afford one of the expensive ones or your device can't bear those fancy last-generation management games.
In City Island you will build houses for your citizens, decorations and community buildings to make them happy, and create jobs so you can earn money and gold from your happy citizens. If you like to play free games on Android™, building a virtual life on City Island is your best choice!
Discover a life in a virtual world full of quests where you have the power to build a business empire with a choice of 85+ unique buildings, like hotels, cinema's, offices, bakeries, restaurants, and even oil platforms on your paradise island. Grow you tiny city into a large metropolis. Catch some fish with your boats, make people happy by building parks, schools, churches, libraries, museums, plants, and even a nice ferris wheel. It is all about insight and balance in this city tycoon game: happy people attract more citizens, who will need residences and jobs. You have all the power in this epic story: discover what is the best way to be a successful entrepreneur on this fabulous exotic island!
** Features **
- Fun FREE to play tycoon game
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay
- Challenge to create your own new virtual paradise
- Unlock and build from a list of 85+ Unique buildings (residential, commercial, community, decoration, plants, sea buildings like oil platforms and more)
- Currencies: gold and cash
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings
- Build residences for your citizens
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- City park theme
- Collect XP and level up to unlock new buildings for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand the tiny city on your paradise island to create more room for constructing more buildings, and making your tiny city bigger and bigger
- Speed up construction/upgrade time using gold
- Lots of adventure and quests to unlock
- Help your citizens build a city on this exotic island
- Age independent story
- Find pirate chests around your island, containing cash or gold
- Tons of hours of fun
- Sim style architecture
- Play with your friends: enter friend codes and gift codes to receive cash and gold
- The "City Advisor" will provide insight and tell you what is needed in your city
Join the community and follow us on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook, to get FREE giftcodes every week!!
Social features are now available! Send cruise ships to your Facebook friends to earn gold, share a picture of your island on Facebook, invite friends to play the game with you, and send and receive private messages.
Your island is now A LOT bigger, and new buildings have been added!
- Chiara F. Downloaded 2h ago
- Daniel H. Downloaded Dec 6, 2013
- Eva H. Downloaded Dec 1, 2013
- Grégory C. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Danielle D. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
- Deraldo S. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Stephanie P. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- Bingor Downloaded Oct 22, 2013
- Kevin M. Downloaded Oct 9, 2013
Can't stop play this Gaaaaahh :D
They just keep tacking gaudy, annoying things on an otherwise very fun game. I don't know whether to give it a five or a two.
Perfect game to change ur mood n explore ur ideas
Fun game but it keeps closing by it's self after I collected money every time plz fix the glitch and ill rate higher
Comparable to sim city...very nice..app....but...the...initial plot given is very small...