5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Constantly updated with new buildings and decorations
- Really addictive and fun
- Invite your friends to play online
- Only online mode available
- More of the same, boring after a while
City Story is simulator-type game that allows you to manage a whole city
City Story is part of the Team Lava flash-based simulator series that has well-known titles as Restaurant Story or Farm Story.
Actually it works in a similar way. You're a kind of "owner of the city". You can build and decorate the city to your whim: cafes, boutiques, bakeries, hotels, landmarks. Do it properly if you want to earn money and gain your citizens' approval. But remember that above all, it's a business and you'll need management skills to get success. You'll have to buy/sell the buildings, choose the decoration, hire employers, treat your citizens well and care about them.
The strength of City Story and the rest of the titles of this series is that they were thought to be played online, so you can play and invite your friends who will be able to visit your city and work for you. Likewise, you can visit your friends' city.
We have to admit that City Story is really entertaining. It’s updated regularly with new buldings and decorations. It is quite similar to the flash Facebook games: you need friends to grow and it could become really addictive for a while, but boring at the end.
City Story™ includes FREE updates with new businesses, houses, parks, landmarks and more EVERY WEEK!
- Choose from over 150 varieties of buildings, businesses, and parks.
- Design and decorate your city with parks, roads, and rivers.
- Place landmarks such as Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, and Empire State Building in your dream city.
- Get notifications when your contracts are ready.
- Send exclusive buildings as gifts to your friends.
- Simple and easy-to-use tap interface.
- It's FREE!
TeamLava, a Storm8 studio, is the #1 Mobile Social Game Developer on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Please note that CITY STORY™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, CITY STORY™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
- Zay W. Downloaded 13h ago
- Louise C. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Lily A. Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
- Jhayexxiv Downloaded Aug 24, 2013
- Madalina B. Downloaded Jul 18, 2013
- ebru3456 Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- Yohanes A. Downloaded Jul 7, 2013
- Rulaynp Downloaded Jun 11, 2013
- Mohamed A. Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
Great game runs great and endless ideas for the rise of LARGE Cities
Superb marvelous Interesting
The teamlava make good online game but dont update games but at all.its good