Unlike other coloring games that usually auto-fill colors, this game lets you to use brush to draw on coloring page stroke by stroke, simulating the user experience on real page.
* Four brushes to draw with
* Intuitive color picker to choose any color you want
* Movie mode to replay the coloring
* Build-in Gallery to store both coloring result and coloring steps
* pinch to zoom in/out quickly
* continue your stored masterpiece anytime you want
* replay your stored masterpiece anytime you want
* Share your masterpiece with facebook, gmail, etc.
=== FAQ ====
Q1. How can I draw in the small area?
A1: In order to fill the small blocks precisely, please use two fingers to pinch zoom in to enlarge the picture, then select the area you want to color. Tap the tack button on the bottom to switch from zoom mode to draw mode.
Q2: Why the painted color is not bright enough sometimes?
A2: You need to draw over the region a few times to make the color look more bright. The game tries to simulate the practical painting on paper, where people usually draw several times until you get the proper saturation you want.
Q3: Can I draw on other coloring pictures that this game does not include?
A3: Please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your interested pictures. We may create new series to include them later.
Q4: Why I get a force close sometimes?
A4: There might be out of memory issue happens, especially when game is loading the color picture. We're enhancing game to reduce memory requirement to make game more stable.
Recently changed in this version:
* Add "ok/cancel"button in color picker. Tips: may also click the top color block to confirm color selection.
* Fix a few bugs.