Devil Ninja (Beta)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Cool comic-based graphics
- Online leaderboards
- We're missing more game modes
- Needs extra monsters and items
Devil Ninja is a platform set in a World full of werewolf and bat monsters
This is the beta version of Devil Ninja, the final version has been already launched, check it out.
The gameplay is quite simple: you have to run and kill on your way werewolf and bat monsters. The purpose of the game is to get the further you can in an endless World. You embody a Ninja with its typical weapons: saber, shuriken and magic creatures.
There’s a screen joypad to control the character: you can choose between slow running or fast running, jump and use weapon. Be careful, because sometimes monsters and handicaps on the level are placed in such way that makes way difficult to avoid them, specially if you are in a rush. Try to kill the most because there are two ranking on online leaderboards: how far you got and how many monster you killed. That online leaderboards are provided by Scoreloop.
The comic-based are quite good as well as music. The game is quite addictive, good as a time-killer. However, it could be improved with more game modes and more different kind of enemies and weapons. Otherwise it gets boring after a while, even though it’s challenging.
Devil Ninja has been developed by Droid Studios, a settled developer focused on casual mobile games.
- This version is for Android 1.5/1.6 or above
- Low memory request
- If you have 2.0 or above, please download "Devil Ninja2"
which support multi-touch.
- Try to jump over the cliff
- Double jump to jump higher
- Long press fire button for power
- Get props to have more weapons
- Game speed choose: normal/fast
- Music on/off
- Gorgeous game graphics
* Please email us if you have any feedback or meet any problem, thank you very much!
Apay man ke 99 ket di paylang agdownliad xhe??
Its nice game