DotLine is a classic strategy game where the goal is to draw lines and complete more squares then your opponent. Play against a friend or test your strategy against the computer.
How to play:
1) Choose the size of grid you want to play on.
2) Touch any dot to start drawing a line.
3) Touch a an adjacent dot to complete your line. Only vertical and horizontal lines can be drawn.
4) The current player's turn will continue if they complete a square until no more squares are completed.
5) The game is over once the entire grid has been completed and no moves are available.
Tags: dot line