50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Two game genres
- Perfect graphics
- Complete features
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Take care of the dragons and train them
Dragon Skies is a cute game that revolves around dragons. It mixes two of our favorite genres: management and arcade. After hatching a dragon, you need to show him how to properly fly and do so with all the baby dragons.
This means, you ought to build a wonderful stable for the dragons while you train them to be master racers, playing two games in one and mastering both skills. The design is professional and beautiful, with smooth animations and endearing baby dragons to take care of.
Along the way, you will find several power-ups and other enhancements that make the game really complete and full of tasks to complete, never becoming boring.
Miniclip.com is the developer of Dragon Skies, an interesting game with a new concept, an engaging gameplay and hundreds of lovely dragons. Try it out and forget all the typical management apps.
We thought so!
Raise, train, breed and race your very own flap-happy dragons. Warning: Dragon Skies may be habit-forming. Symptoms of Dragon Skies addiction include:
- Hatching a ton of baby dragons
- Training your dragons to be expert racers
- Building and maintaining dragon stables
- Making offerings to the Stone of Legend
- Harnessing the power of the five dragon elements
- Collecting every dragon in the Dragonpedia
- Breeding your best racers to create Legendary and Epic Dragons
- Connecting with Facebook friends to share awesome gifts
- Racing in the Coliseum for glory
What people are saying:
- "The art style in Dragon Skies is downright cartoony and can’t help but put a smile on your face. Baby dragons in diapers? That’s a cuteness overload right there." - Gamezebo
- "The racing mini-game is absolutely the best dragon mini-game in any dragon breeding game till date. You probably won’t find another mini-game in any dragon breeding game that’ll compare to its experience." - GameTeep
- "Dragon Skies is addictive and the game play is quite imaginative. The flying mini-game is sure to keep players excited, and the the chance to breed and create unique and rare dragons is what makes it so addicting." - Apps On Tapp
Dragon Skies is free to download and play, however, items and in-game currency can be purchased for real money. Please disable in-app purchases on your device if you do not want this feature to be accessible.
Also, the game requires a screen with a minimum of 480x800 resolution.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I haven't installed it yet but its goin' ta b FUN when I do!!!!!!!
Il give 5 but it needs a update the game is slow and freezes and then it shuts my phone of please fix as i enjoy the game