Dumb Ways to Die
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Casual, cute, suicidal tendencies
- Fun for free
- It could add new characters or whatever.
+ By Metro Trains
The official game of DWtD
In case you haven't seen the video that started it all, fetch it there. It all was an ad for Melbourne Metro company, who in its intent to avoid people falling to the railways it got everybody stopped poking grizzly bears. Things usually end upside-down there down in Aussieland (respect).
This official game is indeed a compilation of fun minigames, not a single worthy of an app for its own, but altogether those little irksome suicides make something interesting. In the end, it's a compilation of casual games cloaked beneath the "dumb ways to die" brand. It won't help people to avoid falling anywhere or be safe around trains (the song didn't, either), but it's for free and you don't know when you want to play such casual thing or distract your little nephew, for example.
Recommended, if only to hum the song once again.
...I wonder what's this red button do...
Enjoy 15 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
From piranhas and platforms to snakes and level crossings—tap, swipe, and flick to safely escape a wide range of DUMB WAYS TO DIE.
Download the FREE game now and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- Find true love during hunting season
- Duck the bear for a candy shower
- Go on, press the red button
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
Be safe around trains and watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video at dumbwaystodie.com
- Maria Isabel V. Downloaded 4d ago
- Angeli C. Downloaded 4d ago
- Nals S. Downloaded 4d ago
- Michaelmax H. Downloaded 44m ago
- CarLzkie A. Downloaded 5h ago
- JeiJeiOneechan .. Downloaded 18h ago
- Vladimir L. Favorited Nov 28, 2013
- Subli S. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Danyel D. Downloaded Nov 10, 2013
Good game love it
I have the galaxy s3 and when ever I pause or the video ads come on and evens when I try to mute the sound, my phone vibrates for a good amount of time! Would be great if there was a vibrate on/off option!
To say this is made by a train company to promote safety just adds a purpose to this incredibly fun game. It's like Warioware: touched
funny humor ways to die
Very fun game
Very good game but for some reason im not able to play all of the characters that appear in the song. Unless they are just other ways to die but please reasure me if this is the case. :)