1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Amount of building and items
- Add friends
- Trade and store system
- More of the same
- Boring after a while
Empire Story is simulator-type game that allows you to manage your own Roman-like Empire
Empire is quite similar to other games of the Story series. Actually it's almost the same, just changes the theme and, the in-game currency and the achievements. Instead of taking care of your customer, you will have to care about the citizens of your Empire.
In this sense, you will have to build and decorate your empire in order to make it attractive and respected: Colosseum, temples wonders, oracles, pantheons and many more. There are up to 60 varieties of buildings and decorations items. Add friends and trade with them, hire their services or send them gives and goods. The purpose is to grow your Empire up, and for doing that, you will need money, gems and other valuable items. The strongest point of this game is its social side by nickname and start sharing and challenging them.
Empire Story has been developed by TeamLava, LLC, the developer of the "Story" game series, that includes other well-known titles as Farm Story, Restaurant Story or Bakery Story.
There's no reason to not try Story series, since there are titles for all audiences. This time, for potential emperors. Recommendable.
Empire Story™ includes FREE updates with new homes, public buildings, roads, wonders and more EVERY WEEK!
- Choose from over 60 varieties of homes, public buildings, and decorations.
- Design and decorate your empire with temples and wonders.
- Get notifications when your goods are sold.
- Send exclusive buildings as gifts to your friends.
- Gain mastery as you sell goods.
- Take and share pictures of your empire.
- Simple and easy-to-use tap interface.
- It's FREE!
TeamLava, a Storm8 studio, is the #1 Mobile Social Game Developer on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Please note that EMPIRE STORY™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, EMPIRE STORY™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
- Zay W. Downloaded Dec 5, 2013
- ahlamJ Favorited Sep 11, 2013
- Prvinoj Downloaded Aug 20, 2013
- Madalina B. Downloaded Jul 18, 2013
- theprj Downloaded May 29, 2013
- Mariqn E. Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
- Cabanusja Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
- Ahlam J. Favorited Mar 15, 2013
- Raychelle C. Downloaded Mar 9, 2013
I love this game regardless of the negative comments...so cares what its like it only a game for people to play so enjoy it all i do
I like this game alot n it rocks! Install now.
Good way to waste time. Although it would be nice to show computerized people in the empire.
Somebody said that he or she is playing this game for two years . I think that person must have taken pills for headache. Somebody else is playing this game with her husband.I wish you both luck. It is the first day iam playing this game and I am go
It needs more features