Four In A Line Free
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- 10 difficulty levels
- Different boards
- 2 player hot-seat
- Undo & Hints system
- Graphics could be improved
- We're missing online multiplayer game
+ By AI Factory Limited
Four in a Line Free the classic game now in your Android
Everybody have played it. Sure. This is an Android game that emulates the universal game four in line. There's no need to explain the gameplay, isn't? There are 10 difficulty levels from beginner to expert. You can play against the computer or against another real player (2 player hot-seat, there isn't online multiplayer game). There are two "four in a line" piece sets and boards. When you play against the computer, you can undo if you made a mistake or you can use the hints system when you get stuck.
The graphics could be certainly improved. We would like to see a board similar to the classic one. But it's just a matter of taste. Despite of what the developer says, we regard the ads in the free version quite intrusive. Anyway, the game is still high playable. You will love to remind those good "four-in-line" parties against your cousin in your grandparent's house.
Four in Line Free has been developed by AI Factory Limited, a developer focused on classic games for mobile phones.
Four In A Line Free (also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row) is the classic travel game, where you have to find those elusive 4 pieces in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, before your opponent does. Beware! In trying to create your own line of 4 you may accidentally give your opponent one! This universally popular casual game is built with the same high quality as the rest of our games.
(also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row)
- 10 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- Achievements and Leaderboards (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- 2 player hot-seat
- 4 Four In A Line Piece Sets and Boards
- User stats against each level
- Undo & Hints
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
*Note: Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions.*
- Updated ads to use new required Google Advertising ID
- Allows screen to be used upside down in portrait mode (on some devices)
- Two new piece sets
- Updated ad support
- Achievements and Leaderboards added (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- Tweaks to some art
- Fix to end of 2-player drawn game
- Fix to Heyzap integration, plus other small tweaks
- 4 new boards!
- 4 new piece sets!
- Improved layouts for tablets
- Added animations and UI tweaks
4 lines is a board game so that is awesome and I will have fun
i wish u have games of generals that would be great.your so cool
Good way to kill a couple min.
Fantastic Game with good difficulty and style options. Suitable for people of all ages
THEIR SO RELAXING TO PLAY, I LOVE YOUR GAMES, YOU GUYS ARE (GOOD)! THANK YOU SO MUCH I KNOW MY 8 GRANDSONS WILL LOVE THESE GAMES TOO, I'LL HAVE TO FIGHT'EM TO GET MY PHONE BACK LONG ENUF TO MAKE A CALL OR SNEAK & PLAY A GAME MYSELF : ) THANK YOU FROM ME & MY GANG OF RUG RATS. ♥