Four In A Line HD app is a modern version of a classic game. Four In A Line is a simple, free, fun and addictive game for 1 or 2 players. You can play as single player against Android or play with your friends or relatives. One player plays red and the other yellow discs and then take turns dropping colored discs from the top into a seven-column, six-row vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent.
Kids and people of all ages love playing Four In A Line app! Try it for yourself and you will love it!
Four In A Line app offers:
- single and two player mode – play against Android or against another human
- 4 different levels in single player mode; easy, medium, hard, expert
- game statistics
- simple design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- small size, a bit over 1MB!
- new game starts automatically after the previous one ends for more fun and faster playing
- ultrafast response times of Android player (in expert mode Android calculates all possible and future moves, might take a bit longer on older devices)
- hours of fun for you, your kids, friends and relatives
- perfect for wasting time while on the way to school or work
- takes only a few minutes to finish the game so perfect game for those who do not have much free time
- kids love it and keeps them occupied for hours!
Tags: four in a line game dos , four in a line , juegos divertidos para dos jugadores , 4 line games , juego four in a line , juegos clasicos de dos jugadores , cuatro lineas para jugar