10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Increasing complexity
- Scoreboards missing
Frootrees is a kids-friendly casual game
This is a puzzle game specially designed for kids. Thanks to Frootrees kids will learn sizes, colors and will increase their mental agility. Frootrees is basically a game in which players have to collect fruit from a tree that provides different kind of fruits: pears, plums, oranges and apples. Tap to throw fruits into the appropriate bins.
Players receive one point for picking young or old Froot and two points for ripe Froot. What's more, a streak of right moves will build up a multiplier. If too many Froot age and fall to the floor the game is over. Likewise if fruits fall down into incorrect bins, you'll lose points the same way you win them (1 for young/old, 2 for ripe).
Although Frootrees is a kids-friendly game, complexity increases gradually and they'll need to master it to get a respectable score. It would be great if those scores could be submitted on online leaderboards. It would really make the game more challenging. Despite of this, great game.
** New Ad-Supported version. Full game supported by video and interstitial ads. If you enjoy the game and wish to remove the ads, please download Frootrees. **
Insane fun for Kids & Adults alike as you grow and harvest Froot from your own personal Frootree.
Pluck feisty Plum, confused Pear, cool Orange and anxious Apple from their branches as they yawn and giggle their way to life and collect them in your Frootbaskets.
Frootrees is great for beginners, but to reap the ultimate harvesting rewards, risks must be taken and Froot-picking skills matured. To score points players must pluck Froot before they wither and fall to the ground. Picking Froot at their ripest means maximum points will be achieved. A number of well-timed plucks in a row will lead to multipliers, and fighting gravity will give extra bonus points too.
The cute Froots will keep you entertained as they blossom, and they will continue to grow so you can continue to harvest. Challenge friends and family in this classic arcade-style Froot-picking extravaganza.
Please email us with questions or feedback.
Try our other awesome HD & 3D Games. Whether you want a puzzle, arcade, action, strategy or casual game, we've something entertaining for you:
* In TileStorm highly addictive puzzles of path construction against the clock are great brain training as you guide Eggbot the Robot through a jungle of challenges. Pocket gold coins in TileStorm Eire as you need to slide the tiles to guide our robo hero from spire to castle on an Irish adventure in another beautiful brain teaser. Or bag a jewel or two in TileStorm Polar in a super new Tile Storm story. Free Lite version [Massive Hadron]
* Fight for survival over a night in the city with a gun & torch as your only defense (defence) against an angry zombie hoard in Aftermath XHD. Attack or run? It's your choice. [Two Heads]
* Glide through the air like a paper plane (or the birds!) as you race flying at high speed from tower to tower in Ground Effect Pro X HD. Enjoy virtual physics, acceleromoter control and stereoscopic 3D. [Glenn Corpes]
* Be truly challenged by Denki Blocks! Deluxe which The Sunday Times called “a Tetris for the 21st century"
* Slice, dice, cut, chop, pop and flick blobs of color goo in Mixt. Includes bonus MP3 music track by DJ Shur-i-kan to enjoy as you mix the bubbles of coloured paint [Uprising]
* Fun for kids and all the family alike. Farm freaky fruit in Frootrees Halloween Edition as you flick, throw and toss the Froot to harvest them using your poker skills to balance risk & reward. Just a hint of south park. [Tin Man]
* Be a cool snowboard ninja and smash the course record in Snow Dude. Don't tank your jump! [Lycette Bros]
* A retro glow awaits you in Spirit - carve space with your touch
* Shave face like never before in Magnetic Shaving Derby [Brandon Williamson]
* For sports fans, check out Big Cup Cricket and Big Hit Baseball FREE from our friends at Beautiful Game Studios.
Small Print: Game may collect anonymous stats for quality purposes.
* Stability, performance and device support improvements.
* Removed some extraneous permissions.
This game was horrible . I did not like it , neither did my 7 year old daughter . Ad after ad popped up . & rarely did we go once without seeing an ad . I advise everyone not to get it . It was just overall disappointing .
Strange glitches on my nexus 4 and the menu doesn't always respond but is OK nothing great uninstalled
Gets boring after a while
It's a cute game.