1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Colorblind mode
- Level editor
- Ease of use
- We're missing different game modes
- Screentouch response could be improved
- Can't share on online leaderboards
- Shabby graphics
+ By Pawel Fedorynski
Frozen Bubble is a freeze-themed, bubble buster-style game for Android
No surprises where gameplay is concerned: like bubble buster, you have to make a cluster of 3 or more bubbles to make them burst. Aim and shoot the ball by tapping on it. Clear all the bubbles on the stage to level up.
Unlike other bubble buster-like games, Frozen Bubble only has one game mode: complete the levels by clearing the screen and level up. There is no timed-mode. In fact, there isn't even a start menu: when you click on the icon in the app drawer you go directly into the game. The graphics aren't that impressive and the screentouch response is lacking in accuracy. What we do appreciate is the "colorblind mode". It draws a specific shape within the bubble for each color, for those who can't distinguish between them. What's more, you can download a level editor to design and share your own creations. Apart from that, it hasn't got much to offer. It actually contains fewer features than other similar bubble bursting games.
Frozen Bubble was developed by Pawel Aleksander Fedorynski, an individual developer who has just launched this app on market with considerable success.
If you're a looking for a fast and easy bubble buster-like game, give it a go. But remember, there are others on the market with extra-game modes and features that make them much more playable. We hope the developer will focus on improving these issues.
1) A single touch will now activate the buttons on the home screen.
2) The current level in puzzle game mode is now saved more often to address the issue whereby players lose their level when the game crashes when their system is low on resources.
3) Fixed a bug with the game paused banner not getting removed after a game is resumed.
4) The green penguin sprite map was updated to make the sprites match the opponent actions in 2 player mode.
Sometimes it make me getting angry..
Great n nice app
It's a simple bubble game and some levels have awesome music.
Elaborate and entertaining
Really dumm I am uninstalling.
Too many bubble games on the market. I'm afraid this is boring. Clearly marketed at 4-10 ur olds.