GPS Draw is all about drawing pictures using GPS position. Go outside, wait for a few seconds until GPS is ready, then start to have a lot of FUN while moving around.
* Paint tools: Long click to select a tool, check/uncheck to start/stop drawing your path
* Markers: Long click to choose a marker, check/uncheck to start/stop adding markers along your move
* Color: Tap color picker to pick a color to draw with
* Paint setting: Tap to change paint settings such as:
+ Fill or stroke for rectangle and eclipse
+ Size of brushes, markers.
+ Opacity of brushes, shapes and markers.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or bug reports, please feel free to contact me so that i can clear things up.
Thank you for your contributions.
- GPS Map Draw: draw pictures on the top of Map
- GPS Kid Draw: draw randomly shapes & markers
KW: GPS, draw, drawing, paint, painting
Tags: gps draw , gps dwg , gps drawing , eclipse draw , code to draw images randomly , draw marker , marker gps code , how to draw a marker camera? , gps add marker