5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Turns your device into a multiplayer party game
- Legitimately funny prompts
- Decks with specific restrictions (accents, miming, etc)
- More cards available for purchase
- Huge initial download
+ By Warner Bros. International Enterprises
Download Heads Up!
Party game from Ellen Degeneres where you guess the word on your head before you run out of time
Heads Up! is a digi-version of the classic party game wherein you place a card on your forehead and have to guess it based on everyone else's clues.
When it's your turn, you control the game with tilt-based gestures: up for skip, down for when you get it correct. Select from a bunch of potentially hilarious categories, including ones where they have to imitate an accent, ones based solely in mime gestures, and ones designed for kids. There are a bunch of extra decks available for in-app purchase as well.
Be forewarned that there's a huge download when you open the app for the first time. Make sure you have wi-fi.
It's a very well designed app, and I could definitely see myself playing it at a silly get together with beers. Ellen's a-okay in my book, too.Developer's original description available here
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends, and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 18 themed decks to choose from, each packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Your next party, road trip or wait at the bank will never be the same.
For those having trouble restoring your purchased decks, the bug is fixed! Happy playing!
Some lists where this application appears: Great games!.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Record audio.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 10/01/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7 released on 06/27/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from $0.99 to Free on 06/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on 05/17/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 01/15/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 01/04/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 12/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 released on 10/25/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on 10/22/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 10/16/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 10/11/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 09/27/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on 09/26/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 09/26/13.
Displaying 4 of 14 - show all
Bc its grate
Got closer to a few friends playing this!
I hate it because when I tried it the first time I had to wait a long time and I still have it
I love this game
the game is soo cool and me and my brothers love to play it its soo amazing and we play it every day.... make another one this is amazing game i give it 5 more stars
I've been reading all these comments that say about this app being really bad, and my reaction was, u know what...it may not be that bad for me, so I went ahead and tried it...and I've only had this app for a couple of hours, like it hasn't even been a day yet of me owning this app, and I started out playing it with my family for like 2 hours it was okay,but then whenever I tilted the phone down t