Hens&Eggs - Take5
by: Take5 • 25
Hens & Eggs is the latest craze sweeping the world of mobile gaming! Download the Take5 Game Centre at the same time to access the full tournament experience!
It is day-break and the Hens on the farm are up and ready for another hard day’s egg-laying! With the farmer’s wife feeling a little under-the-weather, the responsibility for collecting the eggs has fallen to you, so grab your basket and get ready to catch what you can!
Armed with your basket you must patrol the egg-laying zone under the hens’ favourite chicken wire! Over the course of the day (well, 120 seconds) you need to catch as many eggs as possible to sell at the local market. You can speed up the laying process or slow it down, depending on how nimble you’re feeling. Watch out though - eggs aren’t the only things these hens drop! Avoid the doo-doo at all costs, but keep an eye out for the occasional nugget of gold…these really are worth catching!! Oh and remember, laying eggs is a tiring activity – these Hen’s need the odd prod to be kept awake!
Featuring new and exciting Game Modes
- Challenge a Friend!
- Play-for-Bounty! (Featuring Skill-Matching!!)
- Accumulating Bounty Tournaments!
- Progressive Jackpot Tournaments!
- Sit & Go Tournaments!
Experience our special features:
- 3D graphics!
- HD quality!
- Special Achievement Badges and Certificates!
- Tournament medals!
How many Take5 Tokens can you collect? Will you land on the Hens & Eggs monthly leader-board? Will you break the Highest Bounty record? Can you retain the bragging rights as the champion egg collector amongst your friends?
• Use your finger to move the basket left and right in order to catch the eggs and gold nuggets.
• If you want the hens to lay faster, you need to feed them! Tap on the corn when it appears in the left-hand corner of the screen,
• Are the hens laying too fast? Tap the mandolin in the right hand corner to slow them down.
• Got some sleepy hens on your hands? Wake them up by tapping their droopy eyes!
• To stop the music, tap the note sign in the top left hand corner of the screen.
Tags: hens and eggs