1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Your job as a hitman is to show them that a sniper like you can't be stopped by such infantile inventions
Interception is a fun little stickman sniper shooter, perfect for relaxation, easy to learn and quite challenging after a while due to a certain time-limit and bullet limit which will increase when you proceed in the game. But so do the enemies.
The tilt to aim and tap to shoot handling will give you smooth controls over your weapon.
- Infinite map pool
- Enemy count and difficulty increases every 7th level
- Start level difficulty adjustable (start with green first)
- Realistic trajectory and ballistics
- Realistic aiming
- Wind deflection
- Dragunov sniper rifle with PSO-1 scope
- NO ADVERTISEMENT
- NO PERMISSIONS
- Tilt to aim
- Tap to shoot
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
There are some simple rules:
1) All enemies on platforms can see other parts on the same altitude.
2) Enemies in windows can see lower levels but can't see into other windows
3) Enemies seeing a buddy getting killed by a shot, automatically intercept the bullet -> no kill
4) The next level starts after clearing the sector (all enemies killed)
5) Only head shots count
6) Time and bullets will increase when reaching higher levels
Exception from rule 1: There is one map part that encloses two enemies.
These two guys can only be seen from the outside (horizon level) but they can't see others.
Use the rangefinder on the left to determine the distance to the target.
Aim with the correct chevrons for targets at 200m, 400m, 600m, 800m...
Wind velocity is from -80 to 80 m/s in steps of 10m/s.
This is roughly 1m off at 800m distance for very strong wind, so don't take wind too serious :)
MOVE YOUR DEVICE IN A LYING 8 TO RE-CALIBRATE IF SOMETHING SEEMS TO BE WRONG
If you have any questions or ideas how to further improve the game, just write a comment or an email. Thank you and have fun!
- when a new game is started a screenshot will show how to use the rangefinder and aim correctly
- Added a calibration hint when the device's sensors deliver uncertain values
- NEW graphics and animations
- Changed bullet count to be increased by 3 and time bonus by 20 seconds per difficulty
- Slightly changed hitbox to make hitting bit easier