Jewels Deluxe by Sunfoer Mobile
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- 5 different game modes
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Swap and match jewels in five different modes
Jewels Deluxe Free&Full is a great app that allows you to play this classic game of swapping and matching jewels. Your main objective is to get the maximum score possible in order to play the next level.
The main innovation is that this version includes a variety of five different game modes:
- Classic: If you want to play it the easiest way.
- Task mode: Where you need to do a specific task (eg: collect a number of jewels of each color).
- Clone attack: You need to specify the shape of the cloned jewels.
- Challenge: In which you have to collect gold jewels in order to complete the level.
- Puzzle mode: In this last mode, your goal is to clear all the jewels.
This app was developed by RunnerGames.Studios, creator of other games such as Swing! Frog and Pumpkin vs. Monsters.
If you're a fan of this kind of games, this is the perfect app for you. It will definitely help you to occupy your mind and entertain yourself in your free time by playing your favorite game.
This is a classic and fun match-3 game, but it has more interesting modes which are different from the similar games on the market.
Do and try it out now. It deserved your time.
5 different game modes, more great fun, let's go and experience it.
- Task Mode
- Clone Attack
- Puzzle Mode
- Crash bug fixes
- Reduce the difficulty of the game
Can anyone tell me how each of the different games "level up"?
Anyone else finish the puzzle. I remember 43 was where you had to adapt. Wanted to contact Runnergame.Studios to see if anyone successfully finished it. Radtag2@gmail.com if you're out there.
Excellent mind blower and teeth grinder, stuck on level 39 puzzle and like some others, would love a hint button on the game.......keep up the good work.
Stuck on puzzle 25.. help?
Interesting game. More interesting if it is interactivr like Bejewelled Blittz.
Like this game, it's good exercise for your eyes. Rate it a 5