10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Forceclosing issues.
- Basic graphs and gameplay.
+ By MHGames / Mika Halttunen
ewels is that old timeless timekiller game where you have to make chains with pieces of the same colour.
As you could expect, longer chains give more points. When you advance through the levels, you need to go faster and avoid mistakes. The game is not very difficult and can be mastered quickly, becoming quite easy after a few games.
The big flaw: even when there are dozens of similar games available, Jewels is perhaps one of the simplest. Some users have experienced forcecloses that depend on the Android version installed. It’s really a pity that a simple game as Jewels is bugged, but we are confident that the developer will solve everything in the near future, because simple, fun and old-fashioned games will always be needed.
Jewels is the only app known from MHGames and had not been updated since december 2010 till now. Its developer recommends to check the game settings, but I think that maybe is time to search for newer “jewels”. Use our browser and discover them.
★★★ NEWS: Jewels 2, the greatly improved sequel to this game, is now available! I recommend you to check it out. Thank you for your interest in Jewels! :) ★★★
Jewels is a simple, yet quite fun match-3 puzzle game.
See below for explanation on the permissions, thanks!
- Nice, clean graphics and smooth game play
- Four game modes: Normal, Timed, Quick and Infinite
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE iOS: iJewels
TIP for tablet devices: Disable the Sprite filtering from Settings to speed up the game if it feels sluggish. It will be uglier, but works faster. :)
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS:
- Internet Access: Jewels needs internet access for ads.
- View Network State: Jewels checks if internet connection is up and enableds/disables online features as appropriate
NEWS: Jewels 2 has been released; I encourage you to check it out if you haven't already done so. It's much better a game! :)
★ Removed Scoreloop; the global scores are full of fake scores so there was little point keeping it anymore. This also removed the "Read Phone State" permission.
★ Removed Pocket Change; the service is dead apparently and didn't work very well either.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Jewel Ann O. Downloaded 13h ago
- Charmain W. Downloaded 18h ago
- Shawntara C. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Cocollino D. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Karen Sue D. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Sree J. Downloaded Aug 17, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Jul 22, 2013
- Asdfghjkl9 Downloaded Jul 11, 2013
- tigerlily40au Downloaded Jul 1, 2013
No more pocket change :(
Carolene Loves this Game, Thank you, Carolene Sears
At least not on my nexus 7
Very Good Game
Love this game
Absolutely love this game!