Landing Cat [Sweet Cat Puzzle]
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Cats love to go up on high places.
But it seems they can't get down!
A cat is stuck on a dangerous place.
If it collapses, the cat may fall off!
Save the cat by hitting each of the stacked pieces without toppling them!
★"Landing Cat" is an innovative Daruma Otoshi, a traditional Japanese game ★
The game controls are very simple!
Touch! Pull!! and Release!!!
All you have to do to play the game is these 3 actions.
Touch the screen and aim at the pieces with the cat paw shots in order to bring the cat down on the ground!
If you don't hit the pieces properly, they would topple down.
Be careful not to fall the cat off from the outside of the goal!
Various stages, from the slippery ice to the exploding bomb are waiting for you!
Are you ready to save the frightened cat?
Don't miss the adorable cat action as well!!!
★ How to play Landing Cat ★
- Tap the screen to pull!
- Release your finger to fling the shot!
- Hit the pieces properly to knock them out!
- Hit the center of the goal for a higher score!
- When you hit the cat, you lose points! Don't hurt the cat!
- Requires Android 2.2 or later.
- Please note that you might encounter some problems relating to tapping operation or playing sounds on some devices.
* Please let us know if you find any bugs or problems.
We stopped the ranking system because OpenFeint ended.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.
The game still be available, so, thank you in the future.
Has been updated so that fixes the bug.
Pause a ranking function due to bug fixes.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
After adding a stage, there is trouble on startup. We earnestly to correct now. Will be updated in today. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Tags: landing cat 66, landing cat下载.
・Add new app
・End ranking system.
version 1.1.4 (2012/9/3)
・Add ranking system.
version 1.1.3 (2012/6/1)
version 1.1.2 (2012/6/01)
version 1.1.1 (2012/6/01)
· Fixed a ranking system bug.
version 1.1 (2012/5/30)
・50 stages were added.
・Supported the openfeint(Ranking System).