10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Play with local MP3
- Just three bars
- No online leaderboards
Music Hero is a rhythm game that will test your music skills and agility
Feel like a real musician just by tapping to the rhythm of your favorite songs. This will really challenge yourself. Tap the discs when passing the bar at the bottom to score points for accuracy and timing. There are three bars which makes it crazy. However, other similar games include more bars which is great for those who master the game.
One of the greatest features of music hero is that it support local MP3 music files. This mean that you'll be able to play those songs located on your device. Why just listening when you can play and listen to your favorite songs at the same time. It also comes with some default songs, increasing complexity, for getting the hang of it. There are two difficulty levels: simple and standard.
Graphics are great, cool effects when making accurate moves or combos. Controls are great (just tap and hold), no issues with screentouch response. The game has just two catches: more bars for more complex levels and online leaderboards to submit your best marks. Despite of this, an entertaining game.
Are you ready to rock and revenge? Tap your way through the songs with this easy to learn rhythm game. You can play with the preload songs or your local music files by your favorite artists. Music Hero includes a brand new visual experience with beautiful lighting effects and animations.
How to Play:
- Tap the discs when passing the bar at the bottom to score points for accuracy and timing
- Support local MP3 music files
- Simple, Standard and Expert difficulty levels
- Visually striking user interface
1. The embedded guitar music comes from www.partnersinrhyme.com.
2. The required permissions is needed to help set your own music as ringtone.
v2.1: Fixed some bugs of the game. Thanks for your great support!
- Agus budi S. Downloaded February
- Francesco R. Downloaded January
- Luis S. Downloaded January
- Christina B. Downloaded January
- Matheus V. Downloaded January
- OKTOPUS_INQUE S. Favorited December
- Abraham S. Downloaded November
- Elisabeth P. Downloaded November
- Jhosselin Y. Downloaded November
I love this game very much
Keep it up
After I hit a certain number of combos it starts the progress over but nothings there and it does that over and over
Good but when you use your music it sure seems like it just puts random notes up. The notes they put up don't even match the song your playing.