My Baby (Virtual Pet)
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Many ways to interact with the baby
- No stinky bits
- Honestly, it's pretty creepy
- Ads are annoying
Take care of a virtual newborn baby
Children are awfully messy, taking over your life with their bawling and their diapers. Fentazy's My Baby Virtual Pet allows you to have all the giggly adorable parts of a baby without any of the stinky bits.
Give your kiddo a name and sit it down in front of you. Interact with it just however you please. Poking at it will elicit a childish chuckle, or use the buttons to give it milk, bathe it, give it a rattle, or put it to sleep. You can even record your voice to interact personally with the little critter. Playing simple mini-games will ensure you never run out of supplies.
To me, a semi-realistic digi-baby falls deep into the Uncanny Valley. I find myself unmollified by its glee. However: many, many downloaders seem to disagree with me, so YMMV. The pop up ads are also incredibly insistent, but I suppose that's a tradeoff to the never-ending demands of an actual child.
Tamagotchi-fy your ticking biological clock with Fentazy's My Baby Virtual Pet.
Your newborn baby would let you know any time he/she needs your attention just as a real baby! : )
P.S. Before you start using "My Baby (Virtual Pet)", please have a quick look over the instructions:
- Name your newborn baby
- Pick the most suitable profile for your baby by simply sliding your fingertips to the left/right
- Tap the baby face to make him/her laugh
- Make sure your baby is always fed by playing the milk games
- Hold the "milk" button to feed the baby
- Hold the "shower-cloud" button to bathe the baby
- Hold the "smiley" button to give the rattle toy to your baby
- Tap the "lamp" button to put your baby to sleep
- Tap the "rec" button to record your voice
- Try our new game - Cow Farm
I love it
It is dumb and a brainless game. There's nothing to do O
it like u have one
Saw this on my daughter phone and i had to try.
This game can teach me to raise s real kid
Awesome and cute baby
You don't even look after it properly and it sleeps standing up