Mythic Mining Free
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Good update of a classic
- Features could be easily multiplied to make of this game something never-ending
- Feels so retro but it isn't retro-cool, if you know what I mean
+ By Summoners of the Shore
A new version of the original Atari game
Mythic Mining is the last in a long line of "digging" games, which started with Boulder Dash if I'm not wrong (that's about six lustrums) and, as it couldn't be otherwise, brings all the elements of the original, including a cool casting of playable characters; but at the same time adapts it to modern times and touch interfaces so we can enjoy it on the fly.
Overall, it's a great game, though there's still much room for improvement: it could be smoother and more spectacular at the same time, and we would like to play with a hundred different characters and enjoy (so to speak) many more environments. Anyway, this free version is here for your enjoyment, and if you like the (sub)genre or you played any of the previous versions, go ahead. The rest are also welcome in case they are looking for a puzzle game non-repetitive (stages are randomly generated each time) and not so much brainy.
This game has been developed by Summoners of the Shore, whose relationship with Mages by the Sea, Beach Witches, Sorcerers on the Berth, Spellcasters of the Coast and Wizards from-there-where-it's-wet is, by luck or misfortune, null.
Mythic Mining is a blend of popular digging games like Gem Miner, Motherload and Robo Miner, with stress-free controls and the ability to interact with other miners.
It is time for the yearly mining contest upon the mythical world of Kavros. One hero from each of the great races will step up to face this mighty challenge - and one of those heroes is you.
Be the first to earn enough gold pieces to beat the level and the contest will move to a bigger mine with a higher target and new treasure to find!
• Massive randomly generated mines - Every level is a new experience!
• Play as the mystical Wizard, Dwarf prospector, Goblin engineer or Orc warrior.
• Use dynamite, digging machines, potions, parachutes, speed boosters and more!
• Upgrade your miner with ancient artifacts hidden deep within the earth.
This game is regularly updated. If you have any suggestions for improvements or new content please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we have replied to all user messages so far!
NOTE: If crashes occur on devices running Android 2.3.x, disable sound from within the game options.
• New store items
• Redesigned or boosted several existing store items
• Your miner is now upgraded permanently every 10 levels
• Your miner now starts with a free return teleport
• Clouds now have more gems and upgrades
• Common gems have had their value increased
• Added new power-ups and gems
• Added all-new treasure chests, packed with gold and gems
• Several visual improvements
• Difficulty balancing and bug fixes
But not anywhere near as good as the game called "diggers" which it is based on.
nice game but kinda bad
Fun game. I wish the direction one goes in was controlled by tapping next to the little miner, but that's my only recommendation.
This game is asome