50 - 100 downloads
- Good update of a classic
- Features could be easily multiplied to make of this game something never-ending
- Feels so retro but it isn't retro-cool, if you know what I mean
+ By Summoners of the Shore
A new version of the original Atari game
Mythic Mining is the last in a long line of "digging" games, which started with Boulder Dash if I'm not wrong (that's about six lustrums) and, as it couldn't be otherwise, brings all the elements of the original, including a cool casting of playable characters; but at the same time adapts it to modern times and touch interfaces so we can enjoy it on the fly.
Overall, it's a great game, though there's still much room for improvement: it could be smoother and more spectacular at the same time, and we would like to play with a hundred different characters and enjoy (so to speak) many more environments. Anyway, this free version is here for your enjoyment, and if you like the (sub)genre or you played any of the previous versions, go ahead. The rest are also welcome in case they are looking for a puzzle game non-repetitive (stages are randomly generated each time) and not so much brainy.
This game has been developed by Summoners of the Shore, whose relationship with Mages by the Sea, Beach Witches, Sorcerers on the Berth, Spellcasters of the Coast and Wizards from-there-where-it's-wet is, by luck or misfortune, null.
Mythic Mining is a blend of popular digging games like Gem Miner, Motherload and Robo Miner, with stress-free controls and the ability to interact with other miners.
It is time for the yearly mining contest upon the mythical world of Kavros. One hero from each of the great races will step up to face this mighty challenge - and one of those heroes is you.
Be the first to earn enough gold pieces to beat the level and the contest will move to a bigger mine with a higher target and new treasure to find!
• Massive randomly generated mines - Every level is a new experience!
• Play as the mystical Wizard, Dwarf prospector, Goblin engineer or Orc warrior.
• Use dynamite, digging machines, gem locators, potions, parachutes, speed boosters and much more!
• Tackle lava, ice, sulfur fields, demonic ground, extremely fluffy clouds and more as you mine to glory!
• Upgrade your miner with ancient artifacts hidden deep within the earth.
This game is regularly updated. If you have any suggestions for improvements or new content please email us at email@example.com - we have replied to all user messages so far!
NOTE: If crashes occur on devices running Android 2.3.x, disable sound from within the game options.
• Removed free Return Teleports
• Shortened later levels to balance the above change
• Added cold patches to lava
• Lava Walkers have been renamed and redesigned
• The lucky shamrock can now be found anywhere in the mine when unlocked
• Added the missing sapphire chests
• Minor balances and fixes
I'm hooked! Lots of interesting gadgets and environments, and challenging enough to make me want to be sure none of those nasty opponents beat me on a level.
Awsome and additive
I like playing the game, but don't understand why the other characters on the game can mine so fast all the time, while my character goes slow. I usually play as the wizard! Improve the game more and add more upgrades and gems please. Also, why are all b
So addictive I play and play
Like the game-lots of fun!