5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Entertaining, good idea
- Repetitive, can get boring
Own the night, build the best nightclub of town
NightClub Story is a casual management game in which you're the queen of the nightclub! You can do many things from designing the dance floor and lighting, to mixing drinks and let the music go loud. Interacting with other characters is also really fun.
Make sure everyone's having a great time and customize the dance floor to your taste, making it the most modern and luxurious place in town. You can choose the music to play from a selection of your own library and even visit your friends in their dance clubs.
TeamLava Games is the developer of Nightclub Story and other several management games that you can also try, depending on your interests. This one can be pretty entertaining, although it has nothing special.
- Design and build a nightclub with special lighting effects and hip decorations.
- Choose songs from addictive in-game music tracks or your own mp3 music library.
- Mix drinks on a variety of customizable bars.
- Create the best dance floor around – it can be as big as the entire club so prepare to dance!
- Visit your friends and dance at their clubs.
- Simple and easy-to-use tap interface.
- FREE updates with new dance floors, décor, items and drinks every week!
- It's FREE!
TeamLava, a Storm8 studio, is the #1 Mobile Social Game Developer on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Please note that NIGHTCLUB STORY™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, NIGHTCLUB STORY™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Luv this game very fun and addictive
Soo fun its like a real club wow
Love how you can play your own music
How can we get money to expand the club without actually paying? I thought it was free
You should have a few more than this
I love it don't listen too these people its good. 5 stars