10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
OhFark is a dice game that has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, Zonk, or Darsh to name but a few.
OhFark is played by two players (Not Online), with each player in succession having a turn at rolling the dice. Each player's turn results in a score, and the scores for each player accumulate to some winning total (usually 10,000).
At the beginning of each turn, the player rolls all of the dice.
After each roll, one or more scoring dice must be selected.
The player may then either end their turn and bank the score accumulated so far by passing, or continue to roll the remaining dice.
If the player has scored all six dice, they have "hot dice" and may continue their turn with a new roll of all six dice, adding to the score they have already accumulated. There is no limit to the number of "hot dice" a player may roll in one turn.
If none of the dice score in any given throw, the player has "farkled" and all points for that turn are lost.
At the end of the player's turn, the dice are passed to the next player and they have their turn.
Once a player has achieved a winning point total, the other player has one last turn to score enough points to surpass that high-score.
* Two Player mode only (No AI... Yet) - Local Game Play Only, No Online Play.
* Screen Flips for Easy 2 Player Games
* Wide Range of Scoring Customization.
* Easy "Reset All Options" in case you get carried away.
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, please let me know.
If you would like to contribute, visit https://github.com/soboapps/ohfark We could always use help with the language translation for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Czech and Russian.
* Please re-install the app before you report a bug. I changed some preferences and it may cause the app to crash
* Fixed all of the Six-of-a-Kind bugs.(Hopefully I didn't break anything else)
* Added a Rate My App dialog to try an get more people to take the time to Rate OhFark
* Removed the Donate Button