10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Kingzett Apps
- Press and hold anywhere on the screen to make Percy fly upwards
- Release to let him fall and dive into the water
- Collect fish while keeping an eye on the oxygen level and obstacles
(Developed as part of the A level Computing coursework at BHASVIC college, Brighton)
**BRAND NEW GAME TRAFFIC TROUBLE**
If any bugs are found do not hesitate to contact me with suggestions for
improvements via email - Any feedback and/or ratings will be appreciated!
v1.0.5 - 5th May 2013:
- Added the ability to reset the scoreboard
- Fixed any pause menu bugs and several crash reports
- Increased the overall speed of the pelican
v1.0.4 - 31/03/13:
- Brand new fish animation and behaviour
v1.0.3 - 16/03/13:
- Fixed various bugs which caused the obstacles to vanish mid game.
- Upon first starting the game, the tutorial is now displayed
- Added support for 2.2 android devices
v1.0.2 - 12/03/13 - Added a new high score message & obstacles which speed up over time
v1.0.1 - 11/03/13 - Minor bug fixes, added a new font, smaller lighthouse
v1.0.0 - Released 09/03/13
- HTC Desire (2.3.3)
- Nexus 7 (4.2.2)
- All graphics were originally designed for screens with a 480 * 800 resolution and will maintain this ratio when scaled to larger screen sizes with any unused screen space remaining black.
- Any devices with smaller displays will have decreased image quality
- External memory permissions are needed to access a file called "pelicanpanic.txt" at the root of an SD card which stores all the high score data inside
- The original sound effects can be found at:
Created using AndEngine by Nicolas Gramlich:
v1.0.6 - 28th August 2013:
- Reduced application size significantly to 1.76 MB from 2.98 MB
- Released brand new game - Traffic Trouble. Download it for free here:
Thanks for the 12,000+ downloads!
(See the app description for full app history...)
Future updates may include online leaderboards such as those in Traffic Trouble...