5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Curious and fun
- Lots of options
- Good graphics
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Kill them all in the most violent ways
As the king of the Ants, you can do whatever you want with them. Here, in Pocket Ants, you can burn them with a glass or make them race for food, whatever you feel like to at the moment.
On the bottom part of the screen, there are several tools which you can investigate and use freely, just by tapping on them and locating them on the screen waiting for the ants to fall into the trap. There's no doubt this game is original and has a fresh premise, would you ever think you would be trying to kill ants in your device?
Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Pockets Ants Free and full version. The game enables to change the speed of the ants, the number of them and their agressive manners, making the game more at your taste. Are you ready to smash ants?
Should the ants live in peaceful coexistence or battle to the death? Burn them with a magnifying glass or make them race for food? With Pocket Ants the choice is yours.
You can also get these features in the free ad supported version of Pocket Ants.
• Electrocute and drown the ants with the storm!
• Collect and move the ants with the ant magnet.
• Blow the ants into your traps with the fan!
• Feed the ants strawberries and watermelon.
• Zap the ants with the laser!
• Torch the ants with the flame thrower!
• Blow up the ants with the firecracker!
• Burn the ants with the magnifying glass!
• Blow up the ants with ant mines.
• Drop rocks on ants.
• Have the ants move their home.
• Draw a path for the ants to follow.
• Race the ants.
• Add more or less ants.
• Set red and black ant aggressiveness.
• Set percentage of black/red ants.
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.
• 1.0.4 - Fixed flashing issue on the HTC Wildfire.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Great app but one start until it's full screen :/
When I tried to download it, it didn't download! Waisted one dollar
Doesn't work on Nexus 4. Graphics don't display properly.
I can't even play the game right none of my tools hardly show up there down to far on my screen.
All these people complaining that theres aa free one with ads that's the same are dumb. Obviously your buying the aapp simply to support the developer. It is worth buying the app even with a same free one. The developer can make more games then. I