1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Fun and addictive
- Original theme
- Lots of options
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Mobage
Control and manage an airline, become the master of the air
Pocket Planes is an airline simulator, an entertaining management game that revolves around an unusual topic: airlines and planes. There is a tutorial at the beginning of the game that explains how everything works, from the plane details and selections, to choosing the destinations, hiring workers and many other tasks.
The design in this game is retro-like and has pixel graphics, however, it all works perfectly smooth and it's more complicated than it might seem at first sight. There are so many upgradable items and possibilities than you will spend some time trying to discover them all and learning how it all really works.
Mobage is the developer of Pocket Planes, a realistic management game that lets you have the experience of being the boss of an airline, something your probably never thought about.
An original theme for a really addictive game for all ages.
- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.
-Added an option in Settings to disable notifications
-Fixed issue where layovers will unload any cargo/passenger from airborne planes
-Fixed crash when checking available jobs
-Adjusted text positioning on leader boards
-Fixes to help section
-Miscellaneous bugs and stability improvements
The app doesn't let you disable notifications. Tells you to disable it in the (nonexistent) notification center of android.
It's a great way to kill time.
This game is a lot of fun to pass time. Definitely has a tiny tower feel to it but I like it a lot.
I love this game
Good Time killer