5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Really fun
- Excellent graphics and gameplay
- 3 modes
- Nothing special
Pool Mania is a billiard game for fans of the game who also want to be challenge in an arcade mode.
The goal is to get a three-star rating on every level. How can you play? Drag your finger to adjust cue angle, press the button to adjust cue angle slightly and drag finally to adjust power. You can choose to play the arcade mode, which goes up until 90 levels; the Challenge mode to try to get a high score within the time and also a Training mode to practise your skills.
We were very impressed with the graphics and design of the game: clean, elegant and smooth: the animations are well-developed and the game has an excellent quality, making it really enjoyable overall. Really fun to play and challenging enough so you can keep playing for a while until you get the results you want.
RUNNERGAMES is the developer of Pool Mania and other successful games that you might also want to check out. Many features for a long and entertaining game.
Besides, it kills time, when waiting for bus, resting, getting bord.
You will love to play it and try to get 3-star.
How to play:
1. drag to adjust cue angle
2. press button to adjust cue angle slightly
3. drag to adjust power
- Arcade Mode, up to 120 levels
- Challenge mode, try to get more score in limited time
- easy to play, suitable for any age
- properties: stars, covers, iron blocks
- various tables
- more functions comming soon
Recently changed in this version:
"Crash Error" Bug fixed.
Last activity on Pool Mania
- madraman Downloaded 4d ago
- ionie louise baniaga Downloaded May 13, 2013
- Mackingzie Downloaded May 9, 2013
- yo7fvx Downloaded May 9, 2013
- tetsuh Downloaded May 5, 2013
- alok18amc Downloaded May 2, 2013
- laertonsn Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- danny_tuprinc1 Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- wvelkridger Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
Lists with: Pool Mania
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Comments and ratings for Pool Mania
Neat game! Challenging and fun!
Ok. Graphs are not that nice with SG Note 2
Arcade mode is very addictive dr
Great control and very precise