Play as a real-world candidate
and completely immerse yourself
into the battle of the 2012 presidential election!
Travel around the United States, try to woo voters across the country, create your own political agenda, skillfully manage your campaign budget... and perhaps you will be the next White House occupant!
A presidential election simulation game with realistic elements
for political neophytes and serious political junkies!
A game with high definition graphics dedicated to tablets.
- Nearly 20 playable and customizable candidates
- Features 3D animated faces and several hours of voice imitations of real political personalities
- Hundreds of policy proposals and playable locations taken from actual political campaigns and agendas
- Marketing campaign: TV spots, poster campaigns, Internet campaigns, and human billboards
- Campaign budget management: establish HQs; organize rallies; gather donations from super PACs, lobbies, and other kinds of organizations...
- Media involvement: televised debates, press events, TV shows, election night results...
- Low blows: rumors, fraud, discrediting your opponent... that's politics, too!
- Continuously appraise statistics and poll results on participating candidates on the game's website!
Several game modes
-Realistic mode: Run for office with actual opinion polls and vote projections
-Equal Start mode: All candidates start with equal poll results
-Short or long campaign
*This free version of the game has limited gameplay.
This game is dedicated to tablets with 1 Gb RAM
Screensize 7' or larger (smartphones not recommended)
Game installation size: 400 Mb