If you enjoy Bejeweled Blitz, Jewels Star, or Flow Free then fun and addictive Rain Drops is for you.
Rain Drops eases you into the addictive fun with a few easy levels to get you familiar with the game. At the top of the screen is a colorful rain droplet that increases in size. You must tap the screen to place the jewel-like droplet. If you tap another droplet of the same color, the droplet gets larger. If it gets too big, gravity takes over and down flows the drop taking any like-colored drops with it. The longer the cascading, the more points you get.
+Plus gets larger as you place droplets correctly. The +Plus is added to your score with each tap. A growing plus means a growing score.
Strategy is key. Try different strategies to see what works. A popular strategy is to build a pyramid of the same color. Then tap the top of the pyramid for monsterous points.
Give Rain Drops, the jewels of the sky, a review and tell us what you like. Addictive, strategic fun awaits!
- 10 quick training levels added to get you up to speed. You learn:
- to match the growing drop at the top of the screen to the drops on the board;
- how to use a "wild", "trickle", "fat" and other pick ups;
- you also get a few tips as you level up past level 10;
- added stats at end of game
- ICE - ice spreads and freezes drops around it. Use the bomb to take out ice.
thanks to Steve C. for this suggestion