Shipwrecked: Lost Island
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Well-developed storyline
- Fun enough
- Nothing new
+ By Kiwi, Inc.
Help the survivors build a beautiful civilization in a lost island
Shipwrecked is an adventure game where you're trapped in a Lost Island, stranded and with nowhere to go. Your only choice is to build a civilization, make sure that everyone is safe and sound and discover the secrets hidden in the jungle, as well as enjoying the paradise.
In Shipwrecked, the graphics are great and the storyline is interesting, as it begins since the ship has gotten to the island and you need to rescue all the survivors and start looking for food. As any management adventure game, there's a market where you can purchase elements -which is not really what you would find on an island- and as you play, you collect coins that will later be useful.
Kiwi, Inc. is the developer of this adventure game, an app with a complete plot, interesting characters, a good tutorial and, in general, a great game for fans of management applications and stories about lost islands. Lacks a bit of originality but it's good for the boring moments.
TOP SHIP AT SEA
Millions of players agree that Shipwrecked: Lost Island is one of the top simulation games on Android!
Here’s what the media has to say about Shipwrecked:
“Beautifully designed and animated, there’s an awful lot to do” – Life of Android
“[A] complete plot, interesting characters, a good tutorial and…a great game” – AppsZoom
Our players can’t get enough of Shipwrecked:
★★★★★ “This is a really good game...You will love it and won’t be able to give it up.”
★★★★★ “If you are looking for a new phone app addiction, then give this game a day in court.”
★★★★★ “Love this game! Great graphics and planning!”
★★★★★ “Make sure the kids are in bed before starting this...so addictive.”
Brave adventure, treasure, and pirates await as you explore the uncharted island, discover hidden secrets, and build a stunning island colony!
Things to do in this castaway adventure:
● Explore the secret forest to discover uncharted territory.
● Protect your brave civilization from pirates lurking in the bay.
● Unlock lost cargo on the beach to find secret treasures.
● Discover lost civilization, pirates, and uncover the unknown.
● Turn your secret sanctuary into a thriving colony safe from pirates!
● From castaway to brave leader, guide your comrades and colony to uncharted heights.
Now with Team Challenge Seasons!
● Build your team, compete together, and earn rewards!
● New challenges every weekend!
● Can you reach the top of the ranks?
IN-APP PAYMENTS: Shipwrecked: Lost Island is free to play but you can buy special items to use in the game.
NOTE TO PARENTS: This game may include direct links to social networking sites that are intended for an audience that is at least 13 years of age; direct links to the internet with the potential to browse any web page; and advertising of Kiwi products and products from select partners.
Keep updated on new features and game hints!
★ Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/ShipwreckedLostIsland
★ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShipwreckedKiwi
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
• Team up with your friends, compete in NEW Team Challenges, and win amazing prizes!
• Connect with friends, visit their islands, and exchange gifts!
• Explore the hidden, underwater city of Atlantis. Who knows what you might find?
• Play the NEW treasure hunt game and win awesome rewards.
• Give the characters a makeover with awesome NEW costumes!
• Discover NEW lost cargo and unlock the riches inside.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Como consigo stone? No soy capaz de avanzar en los edificios.
how to get stone??
Love this game but it seems like after level 13 I'm having alot of problems with the buildings and decor not showing up and being replaced by just a black figure also the game has been freezing alot. Have to take out the battery and restart the phone.
Way too many quests requiring you to spend gold. And even after. Gold quest was done it didn't go away...they kept it at the top of the list with an annoying animated flag that wanted me to pay extra gold to bring back a quest to spend gold. Seriously? And you do not get near enough swords either. I had four quests wanting me to clear the jungle to find stuff.
best game ever its amazing
I love these types of games