SketchIt Online [Draw & Guess]
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
One player has to draw something while the others are trying to guess it.
Its gameplay is similar to the classic games "Pictionary" or "iSketch".
SketchIt HD has a hand-picked dictionary in several languages, including English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Swedish, ....
- Multiple chat rooms with image upload
- Free doodle mode
- Language specific and mixed game rooms
- Speed Rooms with faster gameplay
- Avatar upload
- Social functions (friend lists & friend streams)
- Private chat rooms
- Player ranking
- Top Sketches gallery
- Draw something with procedural drawing tools
- Zoom mode for devices with smaller screens
- Hardware acceleration (if supported)
SketchIt HD is optimized across all devices and screen sizes up to HD tablet displays (Honeycomb / ICS / JB).
A game round lasts 25 minutes, each player's turn is 2 1/2 minutes.
The drawing player can skip 2 words per round if they seem too difficult to sketch.
Up to 3 hints can be given depending on the word length, although this will reduce the points the drawing player receives per correct guess.
After the first correct guess, the remaining turn time is set to 25 seconds.
Tags: guessing, drawing, game, draw something, social, doodle, art, draw my thing, artist, mania, chat, doodling, sketcher, procedural drawing tools
Tags: sketchit screenshots, sketchit, sketchit apk, sketchit game, sketchit online apk, sketch it online hd beta, sketchit online hd, sketch guessing game s, i want to sketch it hd, sketchit hd apk.
- Updates & Bugfixes for Android 4.4
- Two categories for ladder: Top Rank and Achievements (%)
- Fixed layouting bug on HVGA devices, where zoom and undo button weren't working in landscape mode
- Important workaround for Android 4.3 bug: Fixes in game crashes (especially opening / closing keyboard and screen rotation)
- Improved stability of SketchIt (force closes)
- Fixed some issues with achievements
- Viewing player achievements in game rooms now works as intended