STARDOM: THE A-LIST
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Entertaining, fun
- Extremely addictive
- Great storyline, many features
- Really shallow
STARDOM: THE A-LIST is a casual game in which you create a character to your taste and try to get him to be famous and become a celebrity that reaches the A-List. The process is not easy, you might need to flirt, lie, fight and work your way up.
The storyline begins when you first leave your hometown and your friends help you settle in your new home and start looking for ways to achieve success. Your friends might be able to help you in the search for a new job that gets you some cash while you try to get a job in a movie. Then, you can enjoy Hollywood life by going to exclusive clubs and restaurants, date celebrities and celebrate many parties.
The graphics are great and the game offers lots of possibilities and features, you always need to do some actions and follow the story, accomplish the tasks that are asked you to do and do everything as best as you can. Glu Mobile is the developer of STARDOM, which is a really enjoyable game that will have you entertained for a long time. It's fun, addictive and different from others! It might not make you think or exercise your mind, but it's great for relaxing yourself for a while.
From getting off the bus as a nobody to accepting an award as an international superstar, get rich and famous by starring in movies and TV shows and winning over fans.
- Customize your star look with the latest styles and hottest accessories!
- Hollywood in your hands – complete with exclusive clubs, upscale restaurants, movie studios and more
- Work on-set to earn a 5-star performance, rave reviews, and more fans
- Date and dump celebrities, party at the best venues, and live it up in a luxury home with your exotic pets
- Invite friends to exclusive parties, have them co-star in your projects, or check the Top 100 to see who’s more famous
* * * Stardom: The A-List is free to play. Players can purchase additional Cash and Stars (the in-game currencies) for real money, or earn currency through special offers. Please adjust your device settings if you wish to lock out the ability to purchase in-game content * * *
Stardom: The A-List
2011 (C) Blammo Games Inc.
Blammo, Glu, G-man and Stardom: The A-List are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile Inc. in the US and/or in various countries.
Recently changed in this version:
➤Charlene knows what fans want: get her insight into what’s hot, and do what she says to earn free bonus stars!
➤Oz is coming... starting Wednesday March 6th, work with your agent on Oz-themed movies – finish by Sunday the 11th to earn free Oz-themed clothing! (Starlets can even get Toto!)
➤Level 30 added
➤Bug fixes and improvements
Last activity on STARDOM: THE A-LIST
- martynabrzozowska99_2183519 Downloaded May 17, 2013
- joseplet Downloaded May 16, 2013
- behzadaghajanlo Downloaded May 7, 2013
- star walid Downloaded May 4, 2013
- Nada Gamal99 Downloaded May 3, 2013
- Anna Grace Reviewed May 3, 2013
- dianax3333 Downloaded Apr 24, 2013
- danicz27 Downloaded Apr 19, 2013
- minimel Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
Lists with: STARDOM: THE A-LIST
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Comments and ratings for STARDOM: THE A-LIST
Fun game but it keeps forgetting what I did an hour ago. Its really frustrating when you work hard at getting five stars on a movie but you have to keep refilling the same star because it didn't autosave your game.
I coudlnt have found any game better