Steampunk MiraMe Dress Up Game
10 - 50 downloads
- Clean and intuitive interface
- Suitable for kids
- There should be secrets, or some goal.
- More stuff will always be welcome
+ By Blank Mirror
A dress up game with Steampunk wardrobe
Dress-up games were a hit in the nineties with the advent of Flash, and they still live on nowadays, following a long tradition started with paper dolls, let alone any dressable doll since antiquity.
Mira Me has focused on a rather-romantic Steampunk set wearable by highly customizable dolls, who are slightly animated. There are more than two hundred pieces of clothing to choose among, and some scenarios as well. The studio option allows to take pics of any of your saved characters, even two or more at once if that's your wish.
Pics are stored in the SD card, where you can make use of any of the usual sharing ways. In short, a clean and entertaining app for kids, though there's no goal beyond trying out the different combinations. No nudity involved. User interface is easy and intuitive.
This complete version comes with everything unlocked and ad-free, but you can play with the demo version first if you want.
- NO adverts
- All items are unlocked and no further purchasing is required
- Steampunk Mira Me Studio is a fashion dress up game! Lightly animated and highly customizable.
- OVER 250+ items to choose from!!
- Specially drawn Steampunk clothing with an awesome look!
- You can choose the colour of your skintone, hair, clothing and accessories from a wide range of colours!
- Add your personal flair to your characters by dragging coloured stickers onto the character! Choose between 10 beautifully themed backgrounds for your Mira Me characters.
-Save your Mira Me characters and bring them all into the Studio mode where you can arrange them together on the same screen and take photos!
- Plenty of categorised items, including the ability to combine 2 sets of uniquely coloured hair for a large variety of hairstyles!
- 2 Steampunk themed orchestral background songs to accompany your creativity :)
- Please report any bugs or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!