Strategy & Tactics: WW II Free
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Free, non-obstrusive ads
- Old strategy games feeling
- Deep yet easy gameplay
- It doesn't allow alternative scenarios or a level creator
- May it have online multiplaying
+ By HeroCraft Ltd
A turn based strategy game
Here's the dreamed game for many strategy lovers. Half a Risk game, with the Hearts of Iron PC game essence, you can enjoy a deep and complex strategy game, yet easy to learn, set on WWII, with a historical campaign mode (ucrony-free, though) and a thorough design including cutscenes. Throughout the campaign you'll command the major forces at the time and relive historical expeditions. There are land, air and sea units, both motorized, mechanized and armored, and you can order air bombings, land raids or do effective supports to allied units in adjacent regions.
Gameplay is more intuitive than it could seem firsthand, though touch response can be clumsy sometimes. Anyway, as any turn based game, it's about making the right choices, but you don't have to hurry. Don't forget to check the multiplayer options, either on the same device or via wifi. Unfortunately, there isn't an online option at the moment of this review
We look forward to see alternative scenarios within WWII in future updates, and why not, further games about other past or future, real or fictional, wars.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface.
The following content is available in free version:
• 3 Missions of Axis Campaign - "The Birth of Tragedy”;
• One Skirmish mode map with fixed game settings;
• “The Decline of the West” game scenario;
• One Hot-seat multiplayer mode map;
• One cross-platform multiplayer mode via Wi-Fi map;
The following content is available in premium version:
• Complete Axis Campaign - “The Birth of Tragedy”;
• Complete USSR Campaign - " Eastern front”;
• Complete Alliance Campaign – "Roads of Freedom”;
• Uploading of new campaigns available in future update;
• Multiple Skirmish mode maps with various customisable game settings;
• Uploading of new Skirmish mode maps available in future update;
• Seven unique game scenarios available;
• Uploading of additional game scenarios available in future update;
• Several Hotseat multiplayer mode maps with various customisable game settings;
• Several cross-platform multiplayer mode via Wi-Fi maps with customisable game settings;
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Ice Rage
• Ant Raid
• Farm Frenzy Free
• The Tiny Bang Story
- The game is now Android 5.0 compatible.
Before upgrading to the full version synchronise your save data in the free version so that you don't lose your game progress.
Wackest darn game in the world
what is d meaning iOS?
TIP TO play more free missions get game WW2 Sandbox Strategy &Tactics. You might also like 1941 Frozen Front, Age of Strategy, Tactikon 2, Rusted Warfare, Robotic Planet RTS, Neuroshima Hex, Panzer Campaigns P, & Open Panzer. TO DEVS- Thank you!
Shame that you have to buy the game after a few intro missions
Is fascinating, you need to take your time to move your troops & if you lose you will have a notion how to move on the next opportunity, I will think about it, but is 90% sure I will buy it. Great App!