Style Me Girl: Free 3D Dressup
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- lots of outfits
- graphics could be better
- not for everyone
Dress them up, take pictures, enjoy the fashion world
Style Me Girl is a very girly application application in which you need to shop and dress moderls for go-sees and photoshoots and of course, casual looks for going to the park and so.
There are many styles to choose from and hundreds of decorations like apparel, cosmetics and accessories. You can also decide which pose and take a picture of the moment. With Style Me Girl you'll be able to learn about different fashion genres, one for each occasion.
Frenzoo is the developer of this game, Style Me Girl, a fashion application for those who like dressing up virtual girls and trying out new outfits, discovering new ways of styling yourself and the others. Good 3D graphics, although they could be better.
"This is the best fashion game I've ever played!" - Jasmine C
- SHOP TIL YOU DROP with thousands of gorgeous 3d styles from gothic to glam
- CHOOSE your pose and snap the moment in exciting photoshoots
- DECORATE your look with apparel, accessories, cosmetics and even pets!
- DISCOVER over 30 different fashion genres from casual to couture
- PLAY the style catch game to earn coins for even more shopping
- FREE to play!
A world of glamour awaits - are you ready?
- You can play offline, data is required for In-App Purchasing
- The game will download new fashions automatically
- Known issue: for Android 4.4.1, black screen may be caused by in-app purchase. Please restart app to resume as normal.
Does Style Me Girl use in-game payments?
It's free to play Style Me Girl, and there is the option of purchasing extra in game cash.
I made a payment by mistake, what should I do?
Google Play handles in-app purchase support for account security and privacy. Please contact Google Play service directly for topics related to in-app purchase.
Me Girl community:
ps - we love YOU!
from - the Me Girl team
Heya meGirl Darlings! we fixed alot of bugs and made the game a lot smoother. Hope you enjoy and have a great 2015!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I love this game!!!
It used to be my favourite... Then Ragazza3 came out!
I still play StyleMe but I like the Japanese style better!
I hate it it gives you mean complants
I hate This game AND I WILL NEVER PLAY IT AGAIN