Sugar Monster - Hop Eat n Play
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Fun and challenging
- Frustrating in a good way
- Excellent graphics
- Lacks originality
+ By epollomes
Enter your favorite world and survive all obstalces
Sugar Monster - Hop Eat and Play introduces Nino, a mutant who loves to bounce.
The objective in this game is to bounce, keep bouncing and get to the finish line without falling off the platform. On your way, eat as much sweets as possible and be careful with the dangerous obstacles which are always present.
Advance through the levels, unlock the power-ups and continue having fun in this exciting adventure which can become quite frustrating. You'll need to tap right and left to make the mutant bounce towards that direction.
epollomes is the developer of this game with an excellent design. The app presents 4 different worlds (Candy, Cookie, Choco, Donut)and more than 100 levels. If you think that's not enough, try the 8 mini games that are included.
Excellent design and physic graphics, maybe not original but actually enjoyable.Developer's original description available here
Meet Nino, the Sugar Monster. Nino is a little mutant bouncy creature that loves to Hop, eat delicious sweets and play games. The bouncing adventure takes him over four different worlds: Candy, Chocolate, Cookies and Donut Worlds; during the bouncy adventure he encounters members of the mini monstrous gang, trying to block his way.
Your goal in the main game is to bounce from the start and reach the finish without being hit or falling off the platform, and eat as much sweets as you can. Beat the levels to unlock the power-ups, such as the super double jump and the Jet engine, to help Nino overcome the obstacles and the enemies!
That's not all! When the Sugar Monster is not being a bouncy as a ball, he is playing the in app games! Help him out to collect coins and buy power-ups from the shop!
The game is totally free, no money involved, no in app purchases, use the virtual coins collected in the bouncy game and the integrated mini in-app games, to buy the power-ups.
- 128 free levels over 4 different worlds, the latter can be played separately, 32 levels in each
- 10 easy levels in each world to help beginners improve their skills and the game advances to more skilled levels
- 8 addicting in-app mini games integrated in the game : Donuts Pop, Sprint Race, Electric Ring, Guess It, Sugar Invaders, Stunt Jump Race, Sugar Helicopter and Candy Climb
- Cool distinctive graphics per world and smooth physics simulation
- Unique Music composed for each world and in-app mini game
- Upgrades and power-ups for the sugar monster, with power-up hints to know when to upgrade
- Designed to look good on low and high end devices (incl. tablets), and fast performance on the low end cheap devices
- Leader boards for the in-app games so that you can share, brag and challenge your friends ( With possibility for anonymous login, no need for private info sharing)
Download now this new free bouncy game for android and beat the monstrosity gang!
Thanks for checking the game now, Go Hop ! Eat ! n Play !
Please If by any chance the game doesn't start, kindly consider restarting your phone and trying again.
Hint: And for the loyal fans who read this far : ) here's a tip: for faster progress in the game, you should play each level in the 4 worlds before moving into the following level, that is to unlock the power-ups faster and stay in the same difficulty level.
- Adding new promo code, stay tuned on Twitter/G+/Facebook for the promo code and get free coins and free power-ups
- Replace admob SDK with the Mobile Ads API
- Performance improvements and supporting extreemly low end devices
- Fix crash when finishing all levels of a world
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
This game is very well developed, not only the main game is fun an entertaining, the in app games are one of the best and worth playing ! I totally recommend this.
Really good but what do the coins do
Pinaka!!!!! MAGANDA Shabu pa
This is a fantastic game you can play on your android phones. It works really great on my LG P970 phone, I totally recommend it to everyone!
I hate this game