100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Exit4Games
Pop the balls by tapping them before they reach the top of the screen. But don't pop your friends as the race to the bottom. As the numbers increase, everyone starts bouncing off of everyone else. It is your job to sort through the ensuing comic mayhem. Seven distinct enemy types. Tons of fun!
* OpenGl 3D Graphics.
* Outstanding ball animation and movement.
* Spectacular particle graphics system that fills the screen with destruction.
* Expert tap recognition TBQ technology for superior tap recognition.
* Three game modes - Normal, Hard, and Insane.
* Graphics setting (High, Medium, and Low) for different levels of phones.
* Swipe to pause system to pause the game while playing
* Automatic pause when getting a call or going to the home screen.
* Wave based gameplay. Play a wave whenever you have a minute.
* Single save feature keeps progress while maintaining high score integrity.
* Scoreloop high scores.
Green Balls - get points for every Green Ball that reaches the bottom. Don't tap 'em.
Red Cross Balls - give you back a life.
Red Balls - simple to kill with one tap but plentiful in numbers.
Yellow Balls - Faster and blast through green balls to get to the top.
Armor Balls - Red has put on armor. Break through the armor to get to the meat below.
Purple Balls - On each tap, they divide. Get 'em quick or look out.
Pink Balls - These magical balls switch places with Green balls when they are tapped.
Blue Balls - Switch places with every ball they strike. Be careful tapping them during a switch.
Orange Balls - Turn Green balls they hit into more orange balls. Watch out for the cascade.
Tags: geo jump, tap crazy.
Added three new ball types. Blue and Orange enemy balls and a red cross health ball.
Explosions more spectacular
Changed Graphics levels to match the fact that phones are getting better. Default to high now.
Expanded to 50 waves per difficulty setting. Reorganized waves. High scores will reset as a result. Cleared high scores from the server
Removed Tutorial Mode
Free version now lets you play first 12 levels of Normal, and the first 5 levels of hard and expert.