Tap Fish Exotic
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- It's fun, entertaining
- Smooth controls
- Similar games in the market
+ By Mobage
Raise the fish until they're grown up
Tap Fish is a fishing game where you take care of an aquarium and its fish, an entertaining management game, not your ordinary fishing game where you only need to catch them and earn points.
You will need to collect fishes, raise them and feed them until they grow up, so you can breed new species. The first time you play, you will be presented a tutorial so you can read it and consequently do what it asked for, but the problem is that it should be possible to do all the actions while reading it and not after.
Access the main menu by tapping on the bottom right icon and then select what you want to do: feed them, clean the aquarium, sell the fish and so on.
Mobage is the developer of Tap Fish Plus and other management apps that you will also enjoy. This might not be their best app but it's one that's definitely worth it. The graphics are pretty good, the controls work well and it can be really fun if you enjoy taking care of pets.
Raise beautiful baby Clown Fish, feed them to see them grow, and decorate your tanks with exotic tropical plants and sea reefs. Easy and simple as 1-2-3. (Don’t forget to clean your tanks!)
But what do you get when you breed?
Blowfish + Clown Fish = ?
Piranha + Yellow Longnose = ?
Leafy Sea Dragon + Longfin Bannerfish = ?
* Hundreds of exotic marine life including killer whales, sharks and sting rays
* Buy, feed, love, sell and revive your fish to gain experience
* Breed your fish to your heart content and for extra coins
* Level up to 80 tanks and 80 levels
* Dozens of backgrounds including Atlantis and Stonehenge FREE!
* Hundreds of decorations and plants: sea reefs, caves, mermaids, sunken ship and castles!
Tap Fish Exotic is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network.
- Tutorial introducing new users to Mobage features
- Fixes a problem that could cause players on T-Mobile or Verizon to be unable to connect
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Been enjoying the game until just now, my actual tanks have disappeared and so did my coins. The name for my tanks are the same but the tanks themselves are not what I tediously worked on. Sorry to post here but I didn't see an option to contact someone n
Can't even get past the sign up screen. Wow.
Please reply: it said it sent a verification but it never sent it can you fix it
It doesnt want to log me into the mobage account. Cant get past the confirmation email
Love this game